{12}

JISOO'S POINT OF VIEW.

it was five o' clock pm, i was in the kitchen cooking something when the doorbell rang. maybe it was lisa and rosé, since i made them buy some things at the grocery store. 

i went to open the door and i was clearly surprised when i found out who it was, it was none other than kim seokjin. the last person i wanted to see, "is jennie.. uh.. home?" he asked as he stood outside our door. 

i felt my heart broke. he was clearly looking for her, not me. "yeah, she's upstairs. come inside." i said in the coldest way possible, i cant look weak in front of him. 

"okay, thanks." he muttered under his breath as he went inside our house, and walked upstairs towards jennie's room.

i sighed to myself, its was my choice and i have to prove that i chose the right thing.

honestly, we we're all worried for lisa and jungkook when the girls and i found out about their relationship becoming official. we all knew sajangnim was going to be a bump on the road for them, that's why we always said things to lisa like 'stay strong for the both of you, arasso?' and such. especially since lisa doesn't know abou the things happening between the three of us and jimin, jin, and taehyung.

but why can't we apply it to ourselves? why can't we be strong for the men we love? why did we choose to distance ourselves to them rather than being strong and fighting together with them?

about twenty minutes already passed, and lisa ang rosé still wasn't here. 

i was staring blankly at the dish being cooked in the pan when someone hugged me from behind, making me jump a little. 

"if you, if you~ 

  ajik neomu neujji anhassdamyeon, 

  uri dasi doragal suneun eopseulkka?

  if you, if you~

  neodo nawa gati himdeuldamyeon,

  uri jogeum swipge gal suneun eopseulkka?

  isseul ttae jalhal geol geuraesseo."

i felt tears wet my shoulders, as tears were streaming down my face as well. he's just making it harder for me. "jisoo.." he said, as he turned me around so i could face him.

 "o-oppa, please stop making it harder for me." i said as i closed my eyes and lowered my head, i just couldn't handle the view of him crying because of me. 

he took my chin up so i could face him, and slowly leaned in so he could kiss me. i knew what i did next was wrong, but i kissed him back. i missed him, so so much. 

"eonnie~ were home!" 

we we're both shocked when we saw the two younger girls looking at the two of us. lisa's mouth and eyes were wide open, chaeyound on the other hand, didn't seem pleased with the sight of us being together. might i add, kissing. 

i immediately got out of his grasp, and took lisa's grocery bags ang took them in the kitchen, "you should go." i quickly whispered to him, i walked passed him and continued what i was cooking.

he walked outside and as i heard the door close, i sighed. 

these rules im starting to get sick of.