8; Don't Think About It

"Why would things be happening now and out of nowhere? If anything, they'd want to kill me, not my father."

L U C I E N

"Aria was right."

I inhaled sharply, swallowing and trying to push the thoughts of killing someone out of my head as I turned to Aaron. I raised my eyebrows for him to explain his words, the thought of Aria making me see red when I turned back to glare at the door that I'd shot at twice.

The bullets I fired didn't do anything to alleviate the system that secured us in place, the metal barely scratched as I sat in the chair I was in and kept telling myself not to kill the bítch when I saw her.

"She always told me that you had a thing for scowling twenty four seven," he started, sighing. "I never really believed her until now," he murmured from behind me, an aimless hum coming from my lips in a weak acknowledgement to his words as I thought back to how she had us locked up in here.

It made me feel like a fücking idiot for one, my killer instincts irked by the fact that I was caged in and couldn't do a fücking thing about it otherwise.

For fück sake.

I was the predator, not the prey.

I was the hunter, not the goddámn hunted.

I didn't need fücking anybody to take care of me let alone tell me what to do.

Yet, here I was.

Sitting in a fücking chair with a guy I barely knew in the basement of a house I never knew existed whilst waiting for something miraculous to happen.

The more I thought about it, the more pissed I became. My fingers fidgeted, itchy to break bones as I curled them into my palm and continuously flexed them out only to repeat the movement until my palms started to hurt with the blunt force of my fingers.

It alleviated the anger within me, my thoughts drifting to what I imagined Aria was doing.

She was probably in church for all I fücking knew, praying to God and boasting about how she'd locked up two men for her own amusement.

Or maybe she was in my car, recklessly driving it without a care in the world and putting herself and others around her in danger.

The thought made me huff, the time that we'd been in here coming close to four hours as I grew agitated when Aaron started watching a show that I seemed to know all too well thanks to Jinx.

"I'm a pickle. I'm pickle Rick!"

I wanted to shoot myself in the head when Aaron increased the volume, the thought circling my head as I taunted my head with the thoughts of Aria and questioned how much pain she would be able to take once I'd strangled her.

I created the visual in my head, suddenly smiling at the breath caught in her throat until the scene in my head changed drastically.

Her words that insinuated that she liked being choked during séx suddenly filled my mind, the scene I'd walked in on this morning also adding to the mix when I had watched her get out of bed and walk towards her bathroom.

She had worn a shirt and lacy purple panties, the colour now seeming to be a favourite when I replayed the scene in my head and licked my lips before cursing and shaking my head.

Dámn girl who drives me goddámn crazy whilst testing my restraints that stop me from fücking her.

I felt my chest tighten with anger, a split second decision making me stand up and walk to the door to try and break it down until I heard the jingle of keys and steps down the stairs.