23; Not Used to It

"How do you think people would react if you told them that you lost a fight to your girlfriend?"

A R I A

Sleep was always something that I felt I didn't need a lot of.

I could easily work without it and go two days with no sleep if I really wanted to...however, as I laid in bed staring at the ceiling at nearly seven in the morning with my body feeling like it was magnetised to my bed, I couldn't help but hate my body clock when I found myself finding it hard to go back to sleep.

It made me blink tiredly as my room glowed in the yellowing orange of the sun rising over the skyline, my head lolling to the side as I looked through the floor to ceiling windows and then towards the bed side lamp that I didn't remember turning on.

I could've put my lack of memory down to something silly like the sudden stop to my medicine, but I knew better when my eyes trailed lower and I found myself staring at a multitude of tattoos that contrasted against my white sheets.

Lucien slept soundly next to me on his stomach with his head turned away from me, my eyes continuously blinking sleepily as I trailed my eyes up his shoulders, over his biceps and forearms before I was staring at his fingers.

His dámn fingers that had rendered my control useless yesterday night when he'd made me cum over and over.

I moaned tiredly at the thought as I instinctively clenched and felt how raw my séx was, the ache between my legs leaving me to swallow as a sudden flashback of yesterday's events blurred past my eyes.

My admittance to Lucien. His reassurance. His promises. The séx...and then us.

Fück.

The thought of us made my body shiver with a new found warmth as my lips curved slowly, my heartbeat suddenly picking up when I envisioned what had happened last night to lead to this moment in time.

When I did I was a lot more awake than before, my hands moving from under the sheets to rub my eyes as I sighed happily and stretched with a slight wince before shuffling under the sheets and moving towards the side to get up.

I did so successfully without waking up Lucien as I made a tired sound at all my muscles protesting to work when I realised how heavy they all felt, the sated feeling in my body leaving it to feel weighty with needed sleep which I ignored as I stood up and kneeled down to pick up Lucien's shirt off of the floor.

Once I had I quickly slipped it over my naked body and buttoned it, the black fabric brushing against the tops of my thighs and swaying as I stepped slightly tilted towards the bathroom and closed the door softly.

When I did I sighed as I stepped over heated tiles and towards the mirror that was hung above both the sinks I had, the continued struggle of my walk being something that I knew Lucien would be smug about as I kept on moving until I blinked wide eyed at the sight of myself.

"I'm going to kill him," I muttered under my breath as I moved the collar of Lucien's shirt and gasped at the sight of one of three hickeys that were etched deep into the skin of my neck. "Yeah, I'm so gonna kill him," I whispered to myself, touching over the marks and staring at them slightly bothered until my mood changed when I kept continuing to do so.

I should've been annoyed but I couldn't help the curve of my lips again when I thought back to how they had come to be on my neck in the first place, my bottom lip pulled up by teeth as I moved my hair over my shoulders, tilted my head and decided to investigate the extent of the pleasured damage Lucien had inflicted.

With precision that wasn't needed I un buttoned Lucien's shirt before shrugging it down my shoulders until the fabric was pooling at the bend of my elbows, my feet stepping towards the full length mirror as I pushed the material a little further down to my hands before I found myself humming sharply when I looked at my naked reflection.