9; Just like Fire

"If you want to fück, all you have to do is ask...you know that right?"

L U C I E N

Oddly, over the years that I got older it seemed that sleeping wasn't something that I enjoyed.

My body had accustomed itself to being able to work on a mere four hours of rest, however as I laid with my face mushed to my pillow and heard a quiet meow whilst still in bed, I wanted nothing more than the bed to swallow me whole so I could sleep despite doing so for nearly six hours.

It was now nine, my eyes opening wide enough to land on the small mess of white fur and blue eyes staring at me from the floor as I glared.

I had nothing against cats, or animals in general, but the overly innocent look Tofu gave me before meowing again had me wanting to throw him out the window and-

"Tofu?"

I breathed in deeply at the sound of Aria's confused voice from the corridor, the tone something I hadn't heard before as I sat up and let the sheets pool against my shirtless stomach.

I didn't help her find her kitten who had somehow made his way into my room, the hushed pitter patter of steps making me look back down until I watched Tofu paw at the edge of the bed and meow up at me again.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" I said to myself, tilting my neck and hearing my bones crack from the tension in my body courtesy of last night's events at Dean's party.

It was safe to say that I was strung tight in more ways than one.

My body felt tense and lazy, something that I fücking hated as I ignored Tofu and got out of bed, careful to not accidentally squash him under the weight of my foot as I grabbed my phone and made my way to the bathroom.

I sighed to myself as I shut the door behind me, my eyes settling on the reflection of myself as I rubbed my hands over my face and cursed Aria to hell and back when I thought about what had happened last night.

It seemed that she'd gotten under my skin in ways that I never wanted.

Now don't get me wrong, I wanted her. I wanted her in my bed, underneath me and taking all that I had to give but the consequences of said thoughts would be catastrophic taking into account how I'd reacted yesterday.

My focus had been rendered useless the instant that she'd kissed me, something that was beyond comprehendible in my mind as I thought about how easily it would've been Ryder to shoot the both of us.

The thought had been overturning in my mind during the time Aria and I had joined the rest of the party downstairs, along with the questions that I had for both herself and her fücked up ex which only had my mood for séx deteriorating into nothing but frustration again.

I wanted to strangle Ryder and watch him turn blue under my hands but it seemed that along with my focus being blurred, my need for blood has also vanished because Aria had taken that into her own hands and shot the bastard in the thigh.

I cursed at her again, feeling on edge from her fücking with my head as I ignored the sudden picture of my hands around her throat whilst her legs were around my waist-

"Oh, ma che cazzo," I muttered to myself whilst tensing, my hands white knuckling the edge of the counter as I glared at my díck and the way it reacted to said images.

It was the center of my torment along with the woman who coaxed me into the mess, a sudden flood of images that I wanted but knew I couldn't have circling my mind until I was contemplating things I shouldn't have.