IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Hi hello!

I just wanted to put out a little something after I updated yesterday's chapter (06/12/2018).

Chapter 24 (Whatever It Takes) contains references and scenes of suicide and I apologise immensely for not putting a trigger warning.

From now on, ALL chapters containing scenes or references of suicide will have an asterisk (*) at the end of the chapter name — which chapter 24 now has. I have also explained and updated the 'before you begin' chapter to let new readers know too.

Again, I'm really sorry for not putting anything and I honestly don't have an excuse but wanted to let everyone know I don't intend for anything that I write to be taken literally. Everything I write is for the purpose of the plot and to forward the story and I do not condone any of it.

Despite that, if you are struggling with self harm or thoughts of suicide, along with eating disorders or addiction, I want you to know that you're supported.

Koko is also an anonymous chat bot that can provide resources and support for a variety of problems and struggles in your life

https://chat.itskoko.com/  

Again, I apologise for not putting a trigger warning. I will not forget in the future.

I love you all & would never purposely have intent to hurt any of you.

💖