Oh ho

Hi

Recap; Alliance fixed of RagLak both have conditions Laksh wants a housewife with full qualities whereas Ragini put out the trump card no kids for 3 years.

Shekhar; Ragini 3 years?!

Ragini - shit! -. Haan 3 years he has to prove himself.

AP; I agree to it. She smiles n blessed Ragini.

Laksh - mom y r u always on her side! 😔 -.

Janki; AP ji r u ready to wait that long I don't want to wait.

Laksh; arrey me neither. I thought after getting married I will settle down but here Madam has other wishes.

Ragini went to AP. Aunty look what he is saying... AP didn't response.

Laksh; see even my mom is against u now. He smirks. Holding Jankis shoulder. Aunty let's make a plan... ahm Haan future plan.

Janki removes his hand. Ragini smirks. Oh look I think my has changed her mind.

Laksh; 😝. Ragini; 😝!

The elders just shook their heads.

AP hold Ragini. I'm not Aunty anymore.

Janki hits Laksh shoulder. R u listening! Laksh rubs his shoulder n nods.

AP; I'm ur Maa!

Laksh smiles at Janki. Maa let's the consider my idea of a future plan. Ragini pushes him as hard as she could n leaves in anger.

Laksh; it's Ragini I forgive normally it is always the man who does the mistake in our marriage life it will be u only!

AP hits him. Aahh Maa go to her n apologies!

Laksh shocked 😮 what me y? She pushed me!

AP; go! She said in a tone Laksh understood better to listen to her. Fine I will go n apologies for nothing!.

Ragini was killing her pillow thinking it is Laksh neck or face as she was also punching it.

Laksh knocks but she didn't answer he then enters the room without her permission which irks her more. Laksh!!!! She shouts n throws the pillow on him. Laksh; ouch! Very dramatically he shows the fake pain.

Laksh throws the pillow back on her. Y r u so scared?! He closes the door?! U r so experienced right u don't give me anything but the other's who ask! Right?! Like in the club u kissed that guy!

Ragini turns her face. Laksh please! Leave me alone!

Laksh saw her tears. He sat next to her giving her his handkerchief. Here Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Kapoor...

Ragini looked at him. Laksh this is not a joke!

Laksh rolls his eyes. When did I said it is a joke?!. I am doing this all for my mom!. He stood up n was abt to leave.

Ragini; hmm Mamas boy u r!

Laksh turns. Haan I am. Any problem?!

Ragini stood up. No Laksh I don't have a problem but I know that this can't work.

Laksh pins her to door. Y u come to the conclusion that 3 years r too much?

Ragini shook her head. No Laksh I won't be a gud mother or wife DIL or anything I'm not gud enough!. She pushes him n runs to her bed holding the pillow tight.

Laksh - I should go but oh y she has to cry I can't see tears... -.

Laksh goes to her. Oh miss Attitude I thought u r Bi... I can't say this word anymore but now u r neither that one or the other one u r Miss Sentimental! In short senty! I always thought u r strong tell me what is wrong?.

Ragini looked at him. She murmurs something...
Laksh; what I didn't got that?!
Ragini; I'm a virgin....
Laksh looked at her. Y u told me that now I want u even more. Those 3 years were already irking me now this information want me to do now....

Ragini hits him with the pillow. I don't love u! I want to give the most special most valuable gift I have to the man I love I'm giving u time to prove urself making me falling in love with U. Otherwise even after the 3 years nothing will happen.

Laksh pushes her on bed. Ragini got scared.. Laksh what r u doing?!! Leave me 😢.
Laksh lifts her shirt just to her navel. He kisses her. He comes up his elbow on the bed his head on his hand n asked her. What the fuck r u hiding?!

Ragini; nothing... she looked down!

Laksh; nothing I can't believe u! U r so tough in these 3 weeks I never had the desire to touch a woman than u! But I won't as u have put on a condition! But I very well know how angry u can be n the way r talking to me right now shows me that u r hiding something! I had enough time to study.

Ragini hugs him in an effect. She starts to cry. Haan I'm pretending to be tough but I'm not... Papa always wanted a son who can forward the name n family but I come he accepted me just bcz of my grandparents who have written a big amount of property under my name. My mom tries to help me but she never loves me. She is very happy that I'm a girl bcz all the love she gains from my father. I'm just troublemaker.

Laksh holds her n she cries. Ragini this is one side of ur story. But there is one more side I can feel you r still hiding something!

Ragini thought for moment. I had fallen in love with someone....

Laksh; okay what happen?!

Ragini turns she was lying on the bed with her face to the ceiling. He slept with my best friend they betrayed me! More than once! I can't trust people! In this short time I have received more love n understanding from ur mother than from my whole family! I agreed to the wedding for my own benefit n if necessary I will divorce u n u won't deny. Got it?!

Laksh was smiling at her. Now we r open. He wipes her tears away. Ur father n mother r useless u r going to be soon in the house where u will receive a lot of love from ur MIL! Ragini; I don't think so! Laksh; y?!. Ragini; that girl who roams around ur best friend...

Laksh; Swara...?!

Ragini nods. She is ur sis na..
Laksh; half sis u don't worry she won't do much as she is scared of u! I will have so much fun. He took her in his embrace just then the door opens...

AP n Janki; what r h doing?

RagLak; nothing!

The wedding is Tomorrow!!!!

What???

__________
Sorry for any mistakes n confusion
Please comment and vote