Clear it! -III-

Recap: Ujala finally made up her mind and kept on the decision to fight for herself.

Laksh was waiting for Ragini, she was in the cab, when she saw him standing in front of the gate. His hand was holding the railing, but he wasn't looking angry or sad, he was lost in his thoughts. How much I wish to be a part of your thoughts. I just pray for our betterment and your cool mind.

Laksh felt her presence, he smiles looking at her direction. This warm smile let Ragini forgot her doubts. He has grown like me, I should trust him more like he does on me. She reflected his smile on her face, soon she intertwined her hand with his.

"Mrs. Lakshya Khanna how was your day?"

"It was good Mr. Ragini Kapoor, you say, how was the your day with the kids?"

They were talking about their day, while walking inside the house, where everyone was waiting for them.

Ragini looked at them, "Mama Papa you here?"

Her parents were as confused as she was, "yes, your Husband called us here." Shekhar said in little anger, but Laksh remains silent.

DP and AP were looking at him, "Laksh is everything alright?" AP asked him, she even caresses his cheek, "how are you? How is your work and your studies going on?"

Laksh smiles, he hugs her rested his forehead on her shoulder, a little short and looked up keeping the smile on his face.

"All is fine, work is good, studies are good and we are also good." Laksh said with a lifted head.

They all were curious about the call, they waited for them just to hear all is well.

Swara looked at him. What is this? He is so calm that isn't the Laksh I know. I thought he will burst out on them, but he is just smiling and staring at them as if nothing had happened.

Shekhar didn't liked it, but was hold back by his wife, not to say anything wrong.

"Thank you for coming on my request and thank you for letting me hold it here, it makes it easier for me and everyone else." Laksh took a deep breath, he looked at Ragini with the corner of his eyes, "come," he said and gestured with his hand.

Ragini a bit confused about it, was standing now next to him. I hope he won't embarrass us.

"Mom that is for you," he gave her an envelope, "dad that's for you," and same for Shekhar and Jaanki.

"This is the equal share of my income. Yes, I got my first salary and it's kinda tradition to give it to the elder ones. So, ya, I felt it was necessary, besides I don't mind to live with the money of my wife, which we will also give to someone as you aren't the only elder ones we know."

Ragini smiles, "already done." She said to him and replied to her with a smile and a wink, "same thought." Ragini nodded, "I gave the half to Riya aunty, she will use it for the shelter help support."

"For this you called us?" Shekhar asked and Laksh shook his head, "no, there is more. Chill I won't waste much of your time. Actually I'm gonna safe a lot of it."

Shekhar didn't liked the way of Laksh talking, but he had no other choice then to let him.

"I have learnt to be responsible toward my life, which is Ragini and my new found passion. I won't take anything from the property you can give it to whom you want to. I just want the college, because someday I want to be the Dean of it." Laksh was very proud, he told them what he had learnt and what he want to do, "I will teach them to be a better person. I will let them think and decided their own way, but I will surely guide them on their way. I could relive my childhood through them, which got disturbed by your fault," he pointed the finger on DP, "but hey, your one mistake gave you a daughter, she can have the business, I will be a silent share holder if you want or nothing. I don't care. Haan I'm sure Ragini too wants to say something?" He looked at her how she was admiring him, he was clear in his point of view and he hasn't been unfair to anyone, in fact, he has even given them a solution.