The support

Hi

Don't know why, but I'm never fed up by this story 🤗

Recap: RagLak are in college, now they are staying in a motel.

Ragini was looking at the cheap room, she felt an awful, but then a warm hand was intertwined into her hand, she felt the light pressure and looked to her right side, "Laksh." She placed her head on his shoulder and rested there.

Laksh carefully caresses her cheek with his thumb, "sorry, but it's for now, I promise to you I will change this location to a better one. Just adjust the night and we will have soon another place." He was a little bit angry on himself, he had messed it up and she was suffering with him, she could feel his anger and cups his face, "Laksh I'm on your side. You haven't done anything wrong, in fact Papa has overreacted and the way of his was wrong. I wish he would understand what his words and doings are causing us and others."

Laksh smiles, "how easily you understood my feeling wow, has someone changed the attitude?"

She pushes him, "after you have kept me warm. Mister Playboy?"

Laksh took her in a side hug, "don't know how to explain it in words, but I like your small attitude antics, it shows me that you are not so miss perfect."

Ragini pushes him, "I never said I'm miss perfect. I'm just me." She said and he smiles, he was looking on the bedsheet and saw how dirty it was. He took off his shirt and lied it on the bed, "Ragini you sleep on me, wait." He took off his trousers and placed it too on the bed, "come." He lies on his clothes and Ragini was confused what he was actually doing, but she understood, he doesn't wanted her to touch the bed. She lies over him, resting her head on his chest, "what are your plans and don't forget in your wife, I will always support you in any of your decisions."

Laksh hold her close and kept her save, "you know Ragini, I thought to meet Sanskaar and Swara." He shrugs thinking of taking help from her, but there was no other way.

"Laksh it's a good idea, but do you think they can change something on our situation?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, but at least I will have the feeling, I tried it."

Ragini nods, "true, but you know I can work too?" She looked at him and slowly comes up to him.

"I know, but I don't want you to work. I know we are toppers, but if only one of us will work, won't that be enough?"

Ragini shook her head, "my dear HUSBAND. Do I have to explain you how a marriage works?"

Laksh saw the anger in her eyes, "sure explain me!" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Laksh, first of all we share not only our happiness, but also our pain. If one will work then the burden will be only ones shoulder, but we are too and can share it equally no one of us both will be in stress. You can study and I can study. We will find the right balance. You know maybe..." Ragini was thinking and Laksh was lost in her.

Laksh kisses her forehead.

Ragini broke from her thought, "You kissed me?!"

Laksh nods, "yes!"

Ragini lightly fumes, "why?"

Laksh smiles, "to make you complete your sentence who will help us?"

"Riya Malhotra the social worker."

Laksh nods, "haan, she can help you, but not me. I don't want to work as a social worker, I would like to break my father. I want to show him that I'm as good as anyone. I'm a businessman too and better than him." He made a fist.

"Laksh please first control your anger. I don't want you to stress yourself and we will get to our aim anyhow." She kisses the lip corner of him. He smiles and hold her tight.

It was the next morning they stood up and looked at the washroom, "Here you take a shower I will be waiting."

Ragini looked at the shopper, "how?"

Laksh smiles, "my watch was worthy I got a good amount of money. You don't worry please. Go I'm waiting." He pushed her, but she pulls him inside.

Both were under the shower in their underwear.

Laksh pouts, "now I will smell like flower power."

Ragini laughs, "you too much." They come out Ragini wore new clothes whereas Laksh wore the same again, she fumes, " why didn't you just bought shirts for both of us. That would be enough a jeans can be worn several times. Now I'm wearing new clothes while you are in the old ones. Give me the rest of the money."

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini enough, you know I messaged Riya Aunty. She is ready to meet us, now you look gorgeous thanks to me you will get the job." He punches her nose and pouts, "I hate you."

Laksh shrugs, "I don't care."

Ragini shook her head, he dropped her to the college and left from there to find a job, he even met SwaSan, but like he thought they couldn't help him.

Ragini was waiting for Laksh, it was late in the afternoon and she was alone at the college with SanSan.

"Ragini you don't worry, like I said you can stay with us." Sanskaar said as his parents have no problem, but to talk to DP is out if their reach.

Ragini smiles, "thanks." Laksh came to them, "Hi!" He took Ragini's hand, "we are getting late."

Ragini stopped him, "enough Laksh, I haven't seen you the whole day, where were you all the time? Did you eat something? What is going on in your head? And how do you look?"

Laksh was waiting for to stop and take some breath, "may I talk now?"

Ragini pouts, SwaSan suppressed their laugh, "typically husband and wife argument." They said and got death glares from RagLak.

"I went to find a job, I had my food I hope you too. In my head there is nothing beides worry about the next stay. I look like a mess because I found a job near the construction."

Ragini nods, "we will stay at Sanskaars place, their guesthouse is empty and we can use it. Yes, I had my food. I'm happy you found a job, but this is just for now not forever, we will find something better. Now we come we are getting late." She pulls him and RagLak vanished.

___
Please comment and vote