Life is different

I'm back

Recap: RagLak got jobs.

Laksh woke up looking at his beautiful's face. There was a blush on her cheeks, which made him confused. I haven't done anything, yet she is blushing like mad, had something happened last night I can't remember anymore?

Laksh slowly placed her on the bed, as she was still over him, he kissed her forehead and left to take a quick shower.

Ragini felt the loneliness, she pouts and looks to the other side of the bed, but Laksh was missing like she thought. Where has he gone? I feel so cold now. His body heat was like a heater for me. Oh... she was smiling all the time till the door opens and her husband came out in a towel.

"Haaw shame Mister."

Laksh glares at her, "full name or I will..." he looked out and found a sock, "you know what I will do!" His eyes were stern and she gulps, "Mr. Ragini Kapoor," her voice was low and squeaky.

"Good Girl!" He throw the sock on the basket of clothes to wash.

Ragini pouts, she took the pillow and throw it on him, "what good Girl? I'm not a girl! I'm a wife!" Each sentence was given importance.

"Aww baacha has grown up?" He was teasing her and she shook her head, "no, not that much." She said and Laksh smiles at her confused, but cute face.

"Mrs. Lakshya Khanna if you are my wife then please get me some clothes, I don't know what to wear. You know after college I have my first day and then too with kids. Thank GOD I have a big kid around me all the time." He smirks and sent her a wink.

"Laksh!" She throw the other pillow on him too, but he duck on time.

"Bad girl, ops bad wife." with a cute smile, "clothes I'm freezing," he hold his hands close to his upper body.

Ragini stood up, "you are a Baacha!" She moves him aside to get space to the cupboards, she looked at the clothes and found something suitable, "you will look as usual good and even professional."

Laksh holds her from back, his hands were resting on her belly and a small kiss under her earlobe, "okay thank you," he whispers and she took her clothes and went for shower without saying a word, but having the brightest smile on her face.

Both had their breakfast with Riya aunty and soon they drove to their college, he got a car from Riya to use.

Ragini was looking at her books, "Laksh my notes are missing, have you seen them?"

Laksh smiles, "yes, I had to catch up a bit, so when you and Riya aunt were at work I checked your notes. I hope you don't mind it." He gave her a bunch of papers.

"Laksh I will never mind it, but next time return them on time so I won't be here unprepared." She put the notes back in her file, while Laksh comes closer and whispers into her ear, "Okay Ma'am, please be my teacher."

Ragini felt goosebumps, she gulps with a lifted eyebrow she looked at him, "so you can use my skills on your kids?"

Laksh turns his face, "smart wife, just give me an advice, what should I do?"

"Be yourself, my man."

Laksh widen his eyes, "my man.." he murmurs.

The classes ended, Laksh dropped Ragini to the social centre and drove further to the kindergarten.

Life is changing...

Laksh entered the kindergarten, but no one was there, he confused and entered the cabin of the headmaster.