Problem

Hi

Recap: Bunk off

Ragini was lying on the bed, she was holding Laksh hand in the night, she was shivering badly.

Laksh was awake, he saw her and felt very bad and hurt. He couldn't do anything to help her. His eyes brimmed up, "Ragini please wake up?"

Ragini was in high fever, her body was shaking in coldness, yet her brow was hot like hell.

Laksh was scared, he was looking at her, "ssh Ragini I'm here." He caresses her head, but she wasn't in her sense.

Laksh stood up with a heavy heart, "Sorry Ragini, but I will be back in seconds you don't worry." He whispers into her ear and left.

"Maa!!" He starts to shout for his mother, as it was midnight the whole house was sleeping. "Maa!" He again shouts through the hallway and the lights went on, "Laksh?"

The door to the bedroom of his parents opens, AP come out to see after him, "Laksh what happen? Why are you shouting like this?"

Laksh was out of breath, "Maa Ragini!" He was tensed, he hold her hand and pulls her to their bedroom.

Laksh shows on the bed, "Maa look something is wrong with her, please do something!"

AP took a proper look on her, Laksh sat on the bed and places Ragini's head on his lap, "Maa do something and don't you dare to show your fake hate, enough of this! She is in need help her."

AP nods, she checked the temperature of Ragini, "Laksh she is having fever with shivering attacks. She needs to come in her normal body temperature."

Laksh was looking at her, he was caressing her head, "How?" He was worrying about her health and the way to help her was freaking him.

"Maa get me another duvet, a hit-water bottle and tea. She needs to drink warm things. Go!" He sends her out and AP come back with a thick duvet. Laksh was holding her in his arms closely, he put the duvet behind his back and wrapped it around them both.

Ragini didn't wake up, the tea wasn't touched by anyone. Laksh had taken out thick socks and made her wear them, the hot-water bottle was placed carefully on her belly and she was in his arms. He was giving her as much as possible heat. He was rubbing her arms and holding her tight.

She normalises after an hour, but for Laksh it felt like a decade.

Laksh looked at her, she woke up and felt his arms around her body, she smiles, "Thank you!" She turns and hugs him, he felt relieved in her tight hug. Both fall asleep holding each other.

The next morning

Ragini looked at him, she was blushing 😊 Laksh hasn't release her from his firm grip. It felt like he would never leave her.

Now the heat was unbearable for her, she kisses his chin and made him smile, "Ragini I won't leave you for scaring me like this. What had happened to you yesterday? You were fine the night, when we returned and then suddenly you hold my hand and was shaking?" His fear was still visible and audible.

"Laksh I can't handle the rain. I always fall sick, when I spent much time in rain. I'm sorry I should have told you before, but never thought of it." She come closer to him and hold her ears, "I'm very sorry for giving you tension and fear. It won't happen again." She comes and kisses his cheek, but Laksh turns his face and captures her lips.

"Happy?" She asked innocently, not angry on him and he nods, "happy is not the right description of my feeling I'm having now. I'm.." He can't put it in words and pulls her close, "next time don't hide it from me. Whatever it is I need to know! I'm your husband, don't forget that!"

Ragini nods, "I will never forget this." She kisses his nose tip and both come down.

DP was fuming in anger, "Please listen, she was ill last night and..."

"I don't care, he always does what he wants and the end result is always the same, ruining my reputation!" He shouts at her and made her frighten.

Ragini too frighten, her grip on Laksh hand tighten. He didn't liked it, where is his strong attitude girl?

"Ragini it's okay. Whatever it is we will face it together. I know you always show, how powerful you are, but don't be afraid of him. He isn't perfect just look at his illegitimate child. Swara!"

Ragini rolls her eyes, "Laksh she is helping us along with Sanskaar, your bestie. By the way where are they?"

Laksh shrugs, "college!" Ragini nodded.

"Maa what happen, why are you fighting?" He asked calmly.

"I will tell you, because of you and your careless behaviour. Yesterday you bunked both of you!" He stood up from his chair and was looking both of them.

"Yes, we did. We are toppers we can bunk a day!" Ragini said and Laksh looked at her dreamingly.

"Shut up! You are not better than him. You can bunk the college, because you are toppers?" He asked and both nodded.

"You both are fools, you have ruined my name. Yesterday I had a meeting, remember your project you had to do? Where is it and why didn't you appear? Bunk the college is one thing, but to bunk office is a loss in money and reputation. You have snatched both from me, I won't let you go easily with it. Thank God Soumya was there and handled the situation."

RagLak looked at each other with a pout. Damn it. Soumya!!!

Laksh looked at his father's angry face, it was looking like a red tomato is cooked and ready to explode into many pieces, "Papa you want the project, wait here it is ready."

He rushes up to their room, he was searching for the file on his desk, but couldn't find it. He made a safety copy and took it out. Where is the original file, has someone stolen it to give it us his/her? But why?

Laksh come down with a stern look, "here our worked out file, it's a copy. I can't find the original sorry."

DP took the file and fumes even more, he slapped Laksh, "you are showing me a file which is already in work by Soumya!"

Laksh was holding his cheek, "What?!" He was shocked and surprised at the same time.

Ragini looked at him, "enough! How dare you to slap him for a stupid file. This was our project Mr. Kapoor. Don't forget we were working on it for weeks how can Soumya even know about it, when she just has returned to India! You are praising your intelligence please! You are not even using it!" She hold Laksh hand removes it to kiss the cheek.

"Mr. Kapoor, you have failed as a father and now even as a father-in-law. I'm happy if Laksh will do something on his own. There is no need of this fake fame and money. We can handle our live without your support or money!"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, BOTH OF YOU. I DON'T NEED YOU AROUND ME, HOW CAN'T RESPECT ME!" DP throw them out.

AP was just looking at them, speechless...

____
RagLak bond...😍

Please comment and vote