Bound

Hi

sufi143 I know offline but when you return here it is.

Recap: Ragini felt sick, Laksh cared for her. DP throw them out because of the allegations of copying the project and the disrespect.

Ragini and Laksh were looking at him, "you are throwing us out, because of a small thing? Wow look Maa that is the man you asked me to forgive for his failure, but he isn't ready to look over the edge and accept his mistake. Don't worry Mr. DP Kapoor we don't need your money or the fame. We will handle our life on our own." He hold Ragini's hand tightly in his.

Ragini saw the energy and determined face expression of him, she pressed his hand to show him her support. She nods and left the house with him.

They didn't packed anything as it didn't belonged to them.

Ragini was behind him, "I'm hungry?" Laksh hold his stomach, "yes, even I'm hungry, what should we do? We have to attend our college class too." Both were sitting on a nearby bench.

Laksh was lost in a deep thought. Damn it! She is my responsibility and I can't look after her. I can't go anywhere neither can I ask for help from anyone. Her parents are of no use, they were happy the day she become my wife, uff what to do I don't want to go back and apologise for something I haven't done. I hate Soumya, how dare she stealing my file and taken the credit for it.

Ragini rested her head on his chest, "Laksh we can go to the college, but there we have to pay a fees, we don't have money. We both are toppers and we both have abilities to work on our own. I'm sure we will survive." She looked up at him and he smiles hearing her encouraging yet fearing words.

"I will work, I will train giving tuitions it dance. I'm good in dancing. Ya and serving I mean I can be a waiter I have no problems with that. Every job is respectable, actually everything is better than go back and beg in for something what is wrong."

Ragini smiles, he was thinking about them, their future and his thoughts become positive. Both stood up with empty stomach they reached the college, Ragini went to attend her class she gave him a good luck kiss on his cheek and vanished while he was dreamingly entering his class with a smile.

Laksh sat on his regular seat. Damn Yaar what a father I gained sent his kid off without proper food. I hope for them this is not again a stupid... oh 😤 they are fooling us. If I get to know they have planned it to get us together I don't know what I will do then.

AP was fuming, "there was no need to throw them out, they are our children you can't trust an outsider more than your child. Ragini is right, how could Soumya had the same project like them, when she just returned? Would you be please explain me!" She was hell angry on him.

DP hits with the palm on the table, "AP he isn't understanding anything. The future is not always bright. You know that, we have faced many ups and downs, but we never turned our back to our responsibility." He was very angry and couldn't understand the behaviour of them.

Ragini was having stomach ache, she was looking out of the window and moans softly. Oh gosh is it possible that they are planned it? Is it true could they be so bad to us? Why would he throw us out for something we haven't done initially, uff if it is a plan then I'm not going to forgive them. Enough a lecture is something you can show once, but to repeat the same again and again. No way.

AP nods, "fine, but don't you think it's a bit too much. For a small mistake?"

"A small mistake? They are both irresponsible, they have forgotten a file and someone come into their room and could steal it. This could happened anytime with anyone. What if it would be an important file something related to real work. The two are good for nothing." DP said and left the house with stamping feet's.

RagLak were sitting on the bench at the campus, "Laksh what happen?" Laksh looked at her, "I don't like it. I think they are playing with us." Ragini nods, "I think so too, but there is something wrong Maa didn't seemed to be involved in it. Maybe Papa decided it in his anger without consulting it?"

Laksh nods, "yes you could be right. Come let's have some food." He took her hand and they left from there, "but Laksh we don't have money how will we pay for it?"

Laksh smiles, "I have an idea." They were in the canteen and Laksh went behind the food counter, he was helping out there.

Ragini was looking at him, he was helping and earning a little bit money. He got a permission and could feed Ragini.

Ragini was eating, but she felt alone and lonely.  She waited for him, after he helped out he sat opposite to her, "Ragini why didn't you eat?"

Ragini pouts, "Laksh do you think I would eat without you? You know how much I hate this to be alone. Here eat this." She gave him the first bite and Laksh ate from her hand.

They were alone in the night, they thought where to go and decided to go to a motel.

"Laksh what will we do in a motel and how will we pay for it?" Ragini looked at him, he was looking at her, "I sold my watch. Here I have a little bit money it's for now I will think of something just need some time to sort out it."

Ragini was looking at him, "you? We are partners I will help you, don't hide anything from me. We will work it out together."

Laksh nods, "come, I promise I will involve you in it."

They entered the motel it was a very cheap one, but it was the only place they could effort currently.

____
New journey
Please comment and vote