Chapter six- You're such a sore loser

"Hey wake up, we are here," Jason said shaking my shoulders.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, I was still not fully awake.

"Where are we?" I asked still feeling dazed.
"We are in Spain."
"What?" I jerked up fully awake and aware of my surroundings.

Jason just shook his head and laughed.
"Really funny Jason," I said sarcastically.
"We're in my house, welcome to my humble abode," he said, with his eyes still twinkling with amusement.

I looked around the house, wow the house was really huge. The driveway was very vast with a huge fountain in the middle. I would have loved to look around but I was very tired. I will just look around tomorrow.

"Wow your house is really nice, but I am way too tired to look around, just show me around tomorrow," I said voicing out my thoughts.

"Sure no problem." He shrugged nonchalantly.

When it looked like we weren't going to enter the house soon, I knew I had to speak up.

"Not to be rude, but Jason how much longer till I get a bed?
I'm dead on my feet and the couch sure looks comfy right now."

"I have only known you for some hours, but I can say I know one true fact about you. You are such a dramatist."

"No, I'm not," I argued, vehemently as I followed him into the house.

He just chuckled, as he went upstairs with me trailing behind him.

"Well this is your room, he said as he pointed to a door and my room is the one opposite.
Should you need anything, just knock on the door and I will oblige your demand." He said as he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.
"Oh no, you didn't just think of that," I said as I tapped him at the back of his head.

"Ouch, keep your hands to yourself woman." He said rubbing the back of his head.
"Yeah, I will when you get your mind out of the gutter."
"I didn't suggest anything unless Mia ain't such a good girl." He said chuckling.

My face just reddened with embarrassment, Jason is just so annoying.
One of these days I may just strangle him and dump his body on the highway.

"Arghh, well good night," I said as I entered my room feeling frustrated.
"Remember my suggestion," he said, laughing loudly as he entered his room.

My room had a white wall highlighting the gold walls and a king-size bed, accompanied with an ensuite and a walk-in closet. It had a large window with a window seat, which would be great for relaxing. The view of the outside of my room was simply wonderful. It looked like a huge estate.

Damn! He had money, we were rich but not this rich.

I researched on Jason last night. No, I'm not a stalker, I just didn't want to leave with a stranger for thirty days.
I don't know how Jason did it but the internet reporters only had his picture of ten years ago. He really tried in keeping himself anonymous.
The reports only talked on the chains of companies he owns.

I just got to know Jason and it feels like I have known him my entire life. He isn't even pompous like those total cliche billionaires and arrogant.

A little arrogant at first maybe. But we have resolved that.

Even the easy banter between us doesn't even exist between me and Dayne. Dayne and I even have a five-year relationship and I was comparing it to a one-day friendship.

Wow, I must be going insane!

I just showered and changed to my nightwear.
I was so tired that I fell asleep immediately my head hit the pillow.