Chapter Twenty-one - From here to the moon and back.

A/N- There's a challenge at the end of this chapter with rewards. Don't skip so you don't miss out.

Hola amigos👋. This chapter will be based mostly on Greg and Ash. The power couple😃.
Enjoy!!🏃

Not edited

Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It's not yours to Judge. Why hold on to the very thing that keeps you from hope and love.
-Leo Buscaglia.

"Hold your horses and don't break down my door," I yelled at the person knocking on the other end of the door.
I don't know what's wrong with people these days. Disturbing someone in the early hours of the morning.

"Wow!... look what the cat dragged in. I thought you said you'll rather die than come here again." I eyed Greg in contempt.

And to think I love this guy. Yeah, you heard me right. I still love him so much.

"I was just speaking in anger that day. I am sorry for calling you a skank, it wasn't my intention. I love you and I really miss you." He looked down in shame.

At least he feels remorseful.

"I don't know if anyone ever told you that being sorry always doesn't cut it. You can't just be sorry and everything is all honey and flowers." I said smugly.
"Please Ash I really love you, and I also don't want to lose you."

"You should have thought of that before you called me a skank. No one ever told you that words most times hurt more than one's action.
If no one told you, then I'm telling you right now. So please leave and don't come back. 'cause your presence is like a stink bomb disturbing my breath of fresh air."
"I will work for your forgiveness Ash even if I die working for it." He said looking determined.
"I'll like to see you try. I don't need you in my life, so I think in my opinion you don't have to bother. Goodbye!" I said shutting the door in his face.

He doesn't just call me a skank and goes scot-free.

Now my sleep is ruined. I've got to get ready for work.

🕘9:00 am at work🕘

"Louisa, please if you came to remind me that that I am yet to submit the report let me remind you that I am aware. Actually, I am currently working on it right now." I said immediately my PA burst into my office like there was a cat behind her.

Louisa is a good PA and actually very efficient. This is the reason she's still with me, but sometimes she can be an overbearing Miss perfect. Which is quite annoying sometimes.

"Actually..." She starts to say but I interrupt her again.
"I know the Luncheon is by ten a.m, don't worry I've got it covered." I smiled sweetly at her.
"No what..." I interrupt her again.

"I will be able to finish the report by then, so don't worry your head."

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHUT UP FOR ONCE!" She yelled at me.

Did I also mention we are really close? So she can yell at me with no restrictions.

"Geez, Louisa you didn't have to yell like that. My poor eardrum had to suffer your wrath." I frowned slightly.
"Sorry, it's just when you start rambling like that there's no other way to stop you. Don't worry I am calm now, so no more yelling." She took deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

"Good thing you are calm now. So what had you rushing here like the whole world is on fire?" I quipped.
"I personally think the whole world is on fire now." She bites her lips nervously.