You sure you're not gay?

Taehyung Pov:

I was on my way to my best freind Jungkook. He texted me earlier if i wanted to come over. Who would i be if i could say no to him. Besides he said his Mom cooked before she and his Dad left, and his Mom makes the best food so...yeah i am going because my stomach is empty and im to lazy to cook. Man sometimes i really miss the times when i was still living with my parents. Jungkook still has this privilege. Well thats the bad thing about being two years older i guess. But this is over for him soon enough. He is going to turn 21 next month. And i still need a present for him. Im going to hint on an few things later and see what would make him happy. When i arrived at his house i just went in. I don't have a Key for nothing. Once i stepped inside i could already hear him swearing in the livingroom. That brat started playing without me. This little...im going to kill him later in the game i swear. I walked slowly and silently behind the couch where he is currently trying his best to stay alive. I let my hands fall on his shoulders and start massaging them. Well maybe with a little to much pressure. He is flinching a little under my touch but then it hits him. He turns around and looks at me.

"It's not what it looks like...look i got an Invitation from Jimin to play and you weren't here yet so...don't give me that look Tae."

I'm trying to look angry but this is just too much. I start laughing and sit down beside him.

"Come on now give me a controler and we fight this out on the battlefield."

Jungkook Pov:

Ok is he really going to let me off the hook this easy? I should better stay tuned for what might happen later... oh man this is not going to end well for me. But nothing happened at all. We we're just jumping on the couch and shouting everytime we would win or lose. Everything was normal until everything went black. Well if Taehyung isn't going to fuck me up then my Karma does. Nice.

"yo Hyung i think we have a Blackout here." i know that doesn't Sound very smart but well what am i supposed to say.

"Oh really. I didn't realized thank you"

Well i deserved this one. "Tae i think the Wifi is still working, mind if we just go watch some movie?"

"Why not. Is your Laptop charged?"

i bit my lip. "No...?"

I heard Taehyung sigh "Your Phone?"

I quickly grabbed my phone. Thank god i left it plugged in. "100%"

Taehyung smirked at me. "So what Kind of Movie??"

"NO We are not going to watch Porn Taehyung. That one time was clearly enough."

"As if it was that bad. I mean we didn't really saw each other anyway. It was back on back so we didn't really touched each other either."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah but hearing you did not really help the whole Situation."

"May i refresh your Memory Mister 'i last long but at that time i didn't even last for 5 minutes'. You propably even enjoyed Hearing me."

My face heated up and i just ran off in the bathroom. "Whatever just pick something. I'm going to the bathroom real quick."

"Jerking off remembering me moaning?"

"I'm not answering that."

"I knew it."

This guy i swear is going to be the death of me. No wonder People think we are Dating.

Taehyung Pov:

Jungkook literally ran into the bathroom. Was that to much? Nah.

I unlocked his phone. Good Thing my Fingerprint is still saved. I opened his Browser and searched in his histoy. He told he found a nice Website where you could watch all sorts of Movies for free. Propably ilegal but...we did worse.