Top or Bottom?

Taehyung Pov:

Jungkook looked me dead in the eye. "And what makes you think that you are the Top?"

I looked at him a Little bit irritated. "Uhm..every Situation until now?"

"If i remember correctly I was the one who came to you all the time. I was the one who was sitting on TOP of YOU."

"And i AM the one who makes you a moaning mess on my Lap. And YOU were the one with the Daddy Kink."

"You should get used to calling me Daddy then."

I laughed at him. "Yeah right. Because you are such a Daddy."

"I AM"

"No."

"Taeyhung i swear i'm going to TOP you!"

He was still sitting in my Lap so i threw him off of me and caged him between my arms. My face came down to his until my Lips touched his ear. My Hands kept his wrists in place over his head.

"Don't you dare swear at me Little Boy. Or else..."

I felt him shiver a Little under me and smirked against his ear. I let my lips Trail from his ear to his neck. His breath got heavy. And he want's to top me? I placed Butterfly kisses on his neck. Just barely touching his Skin.

"Tae you are such a tease..."

I chukled a Little before attacking his neck aggressively. I bit down on his Skin and left hickeys and propably one or two bite marks. Jungkook squirmed under me and started panting.

"See you enjoy being dominated...you like it when i'm going rough on you..." i breathed in his ear again. He just moaned a Little. I smirked again. Pulling back and getting off of the bed. Jungkook just looked at me irritated.

"Wh-Where are you going?"

"Depends"

"On what exactly?"

I smirked at him. "Are you accepting that you are the Bottom?"

He looked at me in disbeliefe. "What? No!"

"Then I'm going home."

Jungkooks Pov:

"Then I'm going home." he said and turned around Walking to the door. Is he really going to leave me now?!

"Wh-what?! Wait!" I tried to get off of the Bed but damn was i hard. Fuck it this isn't going to go away even when he leaves. So i stand up even when Walking wasn't as easy as i thought. How can he look so unaffected?! Did this shit didn't turn him on or what?? On my wobbly way to him i stole a glance at his pants. Well shit. It definetly turned him on! He caught me staring at his bulge. Of couse he does.

"You want it don't you?" he said while smirking at me.

I looked at him. "There is no fucking way you're going to put that Monster in my ass!"

I said that maybe a Little to loud. I heard a knock on my Door and Taehyung opened. Why the fuck is he even opening the door?!

"Uhm i just wanted to make sure you got everything so i got you Condoms..."

Did my Mum really just?! I want to die right here and now! My Mom looked at Taehyung. Please don't tell me she is going to Keep talking?!

"Oh well. I think they are too small anyway hahaha! You should be careful or you might break my Son hahah"