Birthday present

Taehyung Pov:

I woke up on Jungkooks chouch. We must have fallen asleep after that...that pretty steamy conversation last night. Man i should be glad that nothing happened but somehow i feel a Little disappointed to. I shouln't, i know that but..

When i looked down i saw Jungkook peacefully sleeping in my lap. He's so cute. I gently started to stroke his hair. He put his arms around my Torso and held me tight. I smiled down at him. I nuzzled his head and also put my arms around his Body. My Hands lay on his lower back and pulled him Close. This feels so warm and cozy. Then i heard someone entering the room. Jungkook's father was Standing there with his Phone in his Hands. Did he just?! Yup he legit just made a photo of us.

"Oh my Taehyung you are awake. Sorry did i wake you up?"

My face felt hot all of a sudden and my heart was beating so fast that i thought it would wake Jungkook up every second.

"Ah uhm yeah i mean no-what is even going on here?"

Jungkook's father chukles "Oh nothing really. Me and his Mom are just so happy for you two. Took you Long enough."

I was (Jung)shook. Does he think we are Dating now???! How could he even think that?!

.

.

.

Ok i get that but how the fuck did his parents know what was going on even before us?! I mean i still legit don't know what is going on. And what is worst i still don't know what is going to happen once Jungkook Wakes up. Right at that Moment Jungkook shiftet in my lap and startet moving his head.

"Looks like the sleepying beuty Wakes up huh?"

I swear i normally really like Jungkooks Dad but now? I want to kill him.

"Tae? Why are you making so much noise?" A sleepy Jungkook asked me while looking up to me. Good can you please stop being so fucking cute.

"Awwww you two are really just too cute. Your Mom was right. It's a shame i lost the bet tho."

Jungkook looked at his Dad in shock. Then at me with pink cheeks. Then everything happened really fast. He grabbed my Hand and ran with me into his room. He locked the door and looked at me.

"What just happened?"

"I have no idea but your parents think we are Dating. And it seems like they have been waiting for it to happen. Oh and your Dad has Pictures of us sleeping on the Couch."

Jungkook just facepalmed. "Oh my Gawd what? How did they know i'm gay before i knew that i'm gay?!"

"Same bro same"

His face turned to me in an inhuman Speed. "What? So you already know? How can you be so sure?"

"Kookie belive me. I know."

He smiled at me and jumped on his bed. "Seems like the Energy is back on. Wan't to Charge your phone?"

I nodded and sat next to him on the bed and plugged in my Phone into his charger. (Man that sounded wrong holy moly) I still Need a present for him. Shit. Okay maybe....nonononnno. But Maybeeeeee....No okay really can stop somebody my Dick from thinking for my brain.

"Tae are you okay? You look red." He came closer again. He was right infront of my face. I could feel his breath on my face. Fanning my heated cheeks. He lays his Hand on my forehead.

"You feel hot but i don't think you have a fever."

I stared him in the eyes. "Ofcourse not. It's nothing really. Don't worry."

He still looked concerned into my eyes. Good why did i never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. I looked on his face. He really is beautiful. Then i looked at his lips. Cute Little plump pink lips. He is still so Close. Then he laughted a Little and his bunnysmile appeared.

"You want to kiss me?"

I looked into his eyes again. His cheeks were flushed but he smiled at me. I gulped.

"You can if you wan't. I-i mean i still want to try These Things out and..." he trailed off and looked at his Sheets instead of me. I took a deep breath before placing one Hand on his cheek. He slowly turned back to me and looked me shyly in the eyes.

"I too want to try Things out you know. So..." My heart was beating so fast i thought it would jump out every second. Jungkook slowly leaned in and rested his Hands on my chest. Unlike the other night this time he isn't sitting on my lap. What a relief. I think i would die. He came closer and closer and closed his eyes on the way. I also leaned in and closed my eyes. I could feel our noses touching and then his lips on mine. Slowly i started moving my lips against his. He did the same. When i streched my arm out to pull him closer by his neck he griped my Shirt. He deepeed the kiss and my breathing started to get ragged. My other Hand that wasn't on his neck slid to his waist to hold him there. I shyly licked over his lips asking for entrance. He opened his lips a Little for me so i entered his mouth with my tounge. We tried out licking eatch others tounges and mouths. I needed him closer to me so i pulled a Little on his waist. He understands and moved to sit in my lap again.

That's the Moment i realized i was hard. God it feels so good. He pulled back a Little to let out a shaky breath. I did the same. Then our mouths crashed together again. I pulled him closer so he was flush against me. His Hands are now grabbing my shoulders for Support. My Hand on his neck roamed to grip his hair a Little and Play with it. His mouth escaped a Little moan and the Sound was almost killing me. Without thinking bucked my hips up to meet his. A high pitched moan escapes Jungkooks mouth again followed by a low moan from me. He grabs my face between his Hands and kisses me again. Now his Hands are stroking my scalp and tugging on my hair. He started grinding down on my crotch. I moaned into his mouth. He shivered a Little and did it again. I put both my Hands on his waist to meet every grind of him with a thrust of me. He moaned together with me everytime our hips met.

God this is so fucking good. I'm going to loose my mind soon. Fuck. His moans, his hips everything is driving me crazy. Jungkook leans back a Little looking me in the eyes panting. His face is flushed and his lips are red and swollen. His hair is a mess and his breath unsteady. All in all he is absolutly stunning.

"How are you Feeling Kookie?" My voice is hoarse. He is trying to catch his breath.

"Good. Really good. And you?" he smiled a Little at me. I smiled back at him.

"Also really good. Are you prepared for a Situation like this?"

"Uhm i didn't think you would be all over my idea of trying Things out together so no?" He shyly smiled at me and looked a Little sad. This is my Chance!

"This is actually pretty Handy. Now i know what your present is going to be."

He lookes at me with a mix of excitement and fear. "Does this mean you are going to sleep with me?"

"This means i am willing to try everything you want with you as Long as you do the same with me. And yes on your Birthday i'm going to sleep with you."

He smiled at me and hugged me. "Thank you Tae!"

Is he really thanking me for wanting to fuck him? Man this dude is really something.

"You Sound really happy for someone who get's fucked on his birthday."

Jungkook looked me dead in the eye.

"And what makes you think that you are the top?"

Next Chap will have many Situations in with Tae and Kook are trying to find out who is the top. Other Members will appear and then a Time Skip will teleport us to the day before Jungkooks Birthday. Hope you like it so far. Thanks for reading my Story and I am really sorry for the Mistakes. See you next time ^^