Escalation

Jungkook Pov: 

I woke up from Taehyungs Alarm. Well at least it's a nice Alarm. He always sets his favourite song as an Alarm. Right now that would be Lotto from EXO. Taehyung just lazyly put the Alarm out and looked sleepyly at me. I smiled at him. He looked adorable with his messy bedhair. He leaned down and pecked my lips. I kissed back but the kiss wouldn't last as long as I wanted it to. After a few seconds he already pulled away. 

"Morning" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. 

"Morning Taehyung" He pulled me close and nuzzled his face into my hair. 

"I don't want to get up Jungkook...." 

I laughed at him.  "You know that if we aren't coming Jin is going to drag us there."

Tae, Jin, Namjoon and Me are going to have brunch together at their House. And since they know that there is something going on in Taes Lovelife they won't stop asking. So we should tell them as soon as possible.

Taehyung stood up and walked into the Bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower. You can take some of my clothes if you want to change."

I smiled. Oh yes I'm definitely going to change.  I went to Tae's closet and took out one of his oversized Hoodies  and a tight black Jeans. Nobody said i need to be an obedient bottom. I smirked a little when i put on the Jeans. Well i must admit i can understand why he want's my ass. But when i put on the Hoodie i noticed that my ass isn't even showing now....So i put the Hoodie back. I will need this some other time...I then saw a White button up shirt that was slightly see-through. I looked at the mirror again and damn. Yes this is hot! 

I heard the Bathroom door open and saw Taehyung in nothing but a towel standing in the doorframe. Well i was wrong. THAT was Hot!!! I bit my lip and looked him up and down. He smirked at me while walking closer to me. When he was right in front of me he licked his lips. 

"You quite have fashion sense Kook..." I smirked back at him. 

"I can give that compliment right back" He laughed 

"You know that I'm basically naked?" I layed my hands on his exposed chest and looked him in the eyes. 

"Yeah. And i really like your outfit." Tae smirked down at me. 

"Even if you are going to be the biggest flirt i wont fuck you until your Birthday." 

I pouted at his answer. It's not like i am super horny for my ass getting ripped, it's just that everything we did so far felt so good. I don't want to miss these feelings. I sighed. 

"Yeah i know..." I felt how Taehyung lifted up my chin so I'm looking at him. 

"Come on  don't look so disappointed. Just because I wont fuck you doesn't mean i will completely stop touching you..." 

I looked a little confused at him. "What do you mean by that?" 

"Something like that" he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. He started kissing me passionatly. His tongue explored my mouth and his hands roamed around my back. I put my Hands around his neck and kissed him back.

His hands wandered down to my ass and gave it a light squeeze. I pressed myself more against Taehyung and he kept massaging my ass. There it is. This tingling feeling that i won't miss now. When he pinched my left ass cheek i moaned a little into his mouth with was granted with a hard squeeze on both cheeks. Without thinking i grinded on him. I needed some kind of friction. Now. Taehyung was walking forward so i had to go backwards until my back hit the Wall. He lifted me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss while he pressed me into the wall. There was the friction i wanted. I moaned aloud right into his ear. He growled a little before kissing me again and biting my bottom lip. He started to thrust against me. Wow fuck i never thought friction against my ass could feel this good. I hastily kissed him again because I didn't wanted to moan again. But unforunately he noticed that. He now had both hands on my hips and roughly smashed me against the Wall again. While doing that the he grinded against me again. I moaned again. He stopped kissing me and let his lips wander to my ear.