Why can't you love me like i love you

AN: This may start funny and all but when you tear up easyly have the tissues ready. I cried:')

Jimin POV :

I was waiting for a Message from Jungkook. I wanted to know if his Taehyung double may be the real Taehyung. Jin mentioned that Tae had contacted Namjoon because of the same problems Jungkook contacted me. That can't be a coincidence. When i couldn't wait anymore i made a Group chat with anybody that should be informed.

<you opened the chatroom taekook is real?>

<you added Dimple lover>

<you added I suck Jin>

<You added holy sunshine>

<You added secretly squishy>

Dimple Lover: So what's up with the shipping now?

I suck Jin: Taehyung has a boyfriend....somehow i think?

holy sunshine: HE GAY?!

secretly squishy: What the fuck have i missed now?

Me: About the Boyfriend thing i think it's Jungkook

secretly squishy: ok i want answers. now

holy sunshine: Jimin this is not some shipping shit again right?

Me: I don't care what anybody of you is saying i still think Hyungwonho is real.

I suck Jin: Could you please just explain why you think that Tae and Kook are dating?

Me: Easy

Me: You mentioned Tae had a new Love Interest but can't really tell what kind of relationship it is right?

Dimple Lover: Yeah that is right but what about it?

Me: Well I don't want to say everything Jungkook told me but...he is in the same situation. He described his Lover to me and for me it sounded like Taehyung.

secretly squishy: So you think they have something going on?

Me: Yes

Me: But there is more. I don't want to spill the tea anymore. that would ne not fair. But i have one question. Joon or Jin i don't care wich of you is going to answer but i want an answer

holy sunshine: well we all want some

secretly squishy: Yeah he is right

Dimple Lover: What is it Chim?

Me: Is Taehyung serious with his Lover?

Dimple Lover: Yes

Me: Good. Has anybody heard of them since last night?

Secretly squishy: When you are right they have probably other things to do ;)

holy sunshine: Yoongi no.

Me: Yoongi YES!!!

Me: I need to know if im right!

I suck Jin: Well Jin and me should be having brunch with them right now but we couldn't contact them until now.

holy sunshine: But isn't Jungkook still underage? They shouldn't be fucking now.

secretly squishy: Hobi YES! Now you are on my level!

Dimple Lover: NObody getS ON Any LEVEl!! Bjkfnkwnk Joon we are going there right now!! I cant have my Son fuck my other son when he is still a Baby!!!

<Dimple Lover left the Chatroom>

Me: Wait im coming too!!!!

<you left the chatroom>