Tease

Jungkook POV:

We were now sitting in the little café where Jin and Joon had reserved a table for us. We were indeed over an hour late but we still could have it. So when everyone had their plates full of food we all sat down in the little booth. I sat next to Taehyung who was still a little down from earlier. I need to cheer him up somehow. But now is not the time for that. Right in front of us are Jimin, Jin and Namjoon. They all are looking at us with high expectations. I feel a little bit guilty for destroying their little bubble. But it's not like i'm not in that bubble myself.

"Ok now. Spill the tea" Jimin beamed at us.

I bit my lip not knowing where to start. I felt a little lost to be honest. Without really noticing i searched for Taehyungs Hand under the table. When i finally found it i gently interwined our fingers. He gave my hand a little squeeze. I took a deep breath.

"Ok so uhm first of all this was our decision. So please accept that. And uh please do not interfere, this is our...relationship that we decided to have. It may sound completely dumb to you and it probably is but still..." He held my hand tighter. I let out the breath i didn't knew i was holding. Then i heard him continue.

"Before you start fanboying Jimin, this is not the kind of relationship you may think it is-"

"Oh yeah i know the Daddy thing right?" Jimin interrupted him. I kicked him under the table and he winced a little sorry.

"No Jimin. Not that." I said while looking a little concerned to Taehyung. He looked down onto his plate. I let my thump gently stroke the back of his hand. When i looked over i saw Joon and Jin both looking at him with worried eyes as well. He continued without looking up from his plate.

"This is no Love based relationship." And then it was silent. Jimin didn't dare to say anything and Jin just stared at us. But Namjoon. Oh Joon wasn't having it. He threw his fork on the table and stood up.

"Taehyung, bathroom now!" And he left. Taehyung looked at me for a moment before pulling his hand away and following Joon to the toilets.

Taehyung POV:

"Why are you doing this?!" He wasn't shouting but in his voice i could hear that he was really worried about me.

"it just happened Joon. Besides it's not like he is using me..."

"Of course it is! Tae i know it seems ok now but what are you going to do when all this ends?!"

"He is NOT using me Joon! And...i don't know. I promised him not to leave him, so just running away isn't an option..."

"Taehyung you know that your feelings mean something too right?"

"I know...and he knows too. Please believe me. He is really not just using me."

Joon came closer until he was right in front of me. "he really has you whipped huh?"

I smiled a little. It was a sad smile though. "Yeah...and that's the reason why everything is going to shatter into pieces..."

Joon pulled me into a hug. "Your heart is already breaking Tae. You can easily see it. Just don't break yourself because of him."

"It's already to late Joon. Theres no turning back now. He saw me like this already. If i back out now it's over. besides i promised Joon. I won't break my promise."

"he saw you like this but he still want's to continue?"

"Joon please really. He was as wrecked as me. he nearly cried. He really cares about me it's just-"