Just "one" kiss

Jungkook Pov:

I walked down the Street smiling a Little to myself. I was already on my way to Taehyung when he texted me so i was nearly there. I just needed to get out of that crazy house. My Dad laughed at me when i told them why he left. I didn't wanted to talk about it at all but my Mom forced me to say it. Otherwise she wouldn't let me go. I know I'm nearly 21 but she doesn't care.

The reason why even wanted to go out and meet Taehyung was Jimin. I texted him earlyier and asked him for advice. Ofcourse i didn't tell him who the guy was i have Trouble with. While Walking i looked at the Messages i exchanged with Jimin a few minutes earlyier.

Me: I Need your help

tiny man: Whats up?

Me: Well... Let's say i got a guy Problem...

tiny man: Ok...What Kind of Problem?

Me: Top or Bottom Problems

tiny man: hsdknsknskgnjkdgneod

tiny man: WTF mskebefjfr

tiny man: OK sorry what?! Since when do you have a Boyfriend?!

tiny man: Since when are you gay anyways????

Me: 1. He's not my Boyfriend and 2. Probaply since birth? I mean i had a girlfriend but i never even thought about sleeping with her.

Me: That's probaply the reason she cheated....

tiny man: Ok wait. Let's not talk about that bitch now. Taehyung and I already dealt with her back then so don't try to Change the subject now.

tiny man: Why aren't you talking to him about this anyway? He is your best friend after all. He wouldn't judge you

Me: I just can't ok. So could you just say that I'm the top so i can go to him and shove this in his face...

tiny man: To Tae???!!

Me: What?! NO!

Me: The guy who think's he can put his Monster dick inside me!!

tiny man: So he's big huh ;)

Me: Shut up...

tiny man: Don't worry i won't touch your Man XD

tiny man: But in my Opinion you are a Top. But it depends on the other Person too you know.

tiny man: Tell me about him

Me: Well he is tall and really handsome. He can be really cute but Switches to rough and serious in a second. He has a deep voice and is really warm. He also is pretty strong even when he doesen't look like it. And he is a fucking tease.

tiny man: ...

tiny man: Are you sure you aren't trying to top Tae XD

Me: Would you please stop

tiny man: Ok OK but he sounds pretty similiar. Anyway i just have to imagine Tae as your Boyfriend here so i have a Picture of him in my head.

Me: Urgh just say that I'm a top

tiny man: Kookie you may be a Top but not with a Guy like Tae sorry

Me: I hate you

tiny man: I love you toooooooo my loveeeeeeeee <3

Me: fuck you Jimin

tiny man: Normaly i would say fuck you too but i leave that to your own Little Taehyung twin ;)