6| get a room

Jungkook—

He looked so scary, right then and there. His eyes blazed with fury, and his face was blank with emotion.

"I told you to fucking come with the drugs, you son of a bitch," he growled, in that low voice of his.

I, really, felt bad for the guy, trembling, on his knees. "P-please! Have mercy! There were some complica—"

"Shut up!" Taehyung roared.

The, poor guy flinched, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Please, sir," he mumbled, already giving up on seeing the light of tomorrow.

Taehyung sighed, ruffling his hair. "Now, you're making me look like I have no compassion." A wicked smiled curled up on one side of his face, "well, that's because I don't." He twirled the gun in his hand, before pointing, and firing.

BANG!

There was a look of momentary shock, etched on the man's face, before his corpse crumpled on the floor. I tsked, "you know, you could've been a bit nicer." Taehyung turned around, and pouted, "but then no one would take me seriously." I rolled my eyes, "yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Taehyung's pout only grew bigger. "Come on, Kookie! You have to understand the kind of position I'm in!" He whined, raising his arms up. Rolling my eyes, I made my way to him, and let him embrace me. "You should be happy that I'm such a nice guy," I muttered. He nuzzled his face into my shoulder, "yeah. I'm one lucky man."

"Down on your knees."

"Sir..."

"I said down! So, fucking, get down!"

I sighed, rolling my eyes, "Tae, he only nudged me. Get your overprotective ass back here!" The guy gave me the most terrified expression, as if he couldn't believe I would dare address his boss, like that.

Taehyung only turned around, from the poor kid, with puppy dog eyes. "But, Kookie!"

"I said come here!"

He sighed, slumping, before pulling the kid up, and dusting off his jacket. He trudged back to me, with a huge pout on his lips. "I'm so fucking whipped," he mumbled. I cooed, "awwww! Yes you are! My Tae baby, is so cute!" I ruffled his hair, a big smile on my face.

"Hey! I'm not supposed to be cute!" He protested.

"Mhmm," I responded, before leaning forward, and pecking his lips.

"You know what? Kiss me again, and I'll agree that I'm cute."

I chuckled, but tilted my head, to attach my lips to his, again. "You're. So. Fucking. Whipped," I murmured between kisses.

"Shut up."

"Ewww! Get a room you, horny, bastards!"

Taehyung groaned, but broke away, to glare at our interrupter. "Hobi, I swear, I will kill you," he grumbled. Hoseok only nodded, and waved a hand, airily. "Yeah, yeah, you love me. Now, do you want  me to tell you the news, or would you rather keep sucking faces with Jeon?"