fem cheater slenderwoman x male reader

You're name is y/n you're gender is y/g and you were currently crying you're ass off because of you're horrible discovery earlier.  FLASHBACK  you were going to give this 100,000 million dollar necklace to what you thought was you're girlfriend, slenderwoman. Once you bought it you were walking back to the mansion early because you didn't want to keep you're "loving" girlfriend waiting. You finally arrived at the huge manor and opened the door to find slenderwoman and some guy having sex. Slenderwoman looked like she was enjoying herself until she looked at you and said with a worried face, "y/n! I can explain! It's not what it looks like!" she said trying to get off but the guy set her...stuff back on his... thing and said,"slender sweetie don't worry about this loser and just keep going." but slenderwoman got off of him and stuck one of her tentacles through the guys head.  Slenderwoman then turned back to you and said,  "y/n please take me back I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" she tried to persuade you.  But you felt a lot of anger fill up inside of you're body and you said, "NO SHUT UP! YOU DID MEAN TO AND YOU LIKED IT SO I HOPED YOU LIKED HOW YOU LIKE THAT BECAUSE IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN! AND NOT ESPECIALLY BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE!!!" you shouted at her and threw the ring at her.  But when she saw the ring tears started falling down her face and she said, "y/n...y.. y...you were going to marry..m...me?" she said in a very quiet voice.  "WELL I FUCKING WAS! BUT NOW I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU'RE BITCH ASS!" you yelled at her again. Slenderwoman screamed as loud as she could, "NO PLEASE IM SORRY I LOVE YOU! SEE!!" she put the ring on quickly and showed you.  "SEE I LOVE YOU!!" Slenderwoman tried to come toward you. "NO STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATING MONSTER! I SHOULD OF NEVER GOT WITH YOU!" slenderwoman broke into tears, "NO PLEASE!" Slenderwoman shouted with tears running at you. "NO! ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOU!? ALL I HAVE BOUGHT YOU?! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK?! GOODBYE SLENDER! I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DID!" you yelled at her again. Then since she's full demon you poured holly water on yourself and got a whole bucket of Holly water and poured it on her.  It burned her face and her body. Slenderwoman screamed as loud as she could.  You pushed slenderwoman out of the Mansion and locked the door.  Slenderwoman banged on the door and screamed, "y/n! Let me in I'm sorry I'll never do it to you again!" you didn't day anything but then eventually the banging stoped. You wanted to see how slenderwoman looked like so you locked the door and opened it.  You turned to you're right and saw slenderwoman sitting on the porch with half of her face burned of, one the burned side of her face there was some black gooey stuff, like the stuff on her tentacles. There was also some burned marks and some black gooey stuff on the rest if her body too. She was clutching the ring to her chest crying. She also had a black eye from all that fire. You felt really bad and realized you made a really bad mistake so you decided you make up for it and fix it so you said. "S.. Slender?" her head quickly turned towards you and she quickly got up to her usual 8 to 9 feet tall height and ran to you hugging you and she put the ring on. "W..*sniff*will you still t.. Take me..b.. Back?!" she asked. She sounded like her nose was stuffed but she didn't have one but that made you feel even more sadder for her. So you said, "yes slender! I'm so sorry for what I did and I hope you can forgive me?!" you asked her. " yes I will forgive you." when she said that a feeling of happiness and relief filled inside you. "thank you slender! But I have one more question to asked you. " slenderwoman then said, "yeah? Any thing for you as long as I don't have to let you leave me." "OK slenderwoman...will you marry me?" you said quickly. She said "no!" you then felt depressed but she smiled and said. "will YOU marry me?" she asked and you laughed. "yes! And I hope we will be together forever." she smiled creepily and said "oh we will alright! Do you know why?" she asked "no" you answered back "why" slenderwoman then said, "remember when WE had sex?" She asked you.  "yes." you answered. "we when we did...YOU CUMMED IN ME AND NOW IM PREGNANT.  ISN'T THAT GREAT!?" "wait what!?" you asked. Slenderwoman laughed and took you back inside to make dinner with you.  you cleaned up the dead body and then washed you're hands perfectly, because you then got naked without slenderwoman noticing and said "get over here you big sexy thing!" she knew exactly what that meant,  teleported her clothes off and then ran over, jumped in the couch on top of you and the Two if you had some REAL fun!

Chapter 2?