Salem

After you and Zalga got done with that um...playhour, you went to go downstairs and get to know a little more about Zalga's mother. As you walked down the stairs you saw a few people there. *these must be the creepypastas* you mumbled to yourself. You found Zalgas mom in the living room watching Marble Hornets. "hey, um I never got your name." she turned to face you "it's Zalina, dear." she said with a smile. "Thank you, but do you think you could help me get out of here?" you asked Zalina. "Well Zalga seems to really like you and she'll be mad, so I'll help you but if you get killed it's not my fault, Ok?" Zalina said to you. "ok, but how?" "well there's my sister for instance and her name is Salem, I doubt she will let you go easily so be careful when in her presence." she told you carefully. "ok, I'm ready." you said determined to be free at last, unless Salem is crazy like these people. as you said that Zalina tool you by the hand a teleported to a place where you saw creatures you never thought you'd see again. "Grimm!" you said as you've only seen them as a kid and you were fascinated about there looks and wanted to know there origin. "that's right Salem is Queen of grimm and that's where she lives Zalina told you pointed to a huge dark blue castle. "OK." you said. Zalina took you by the hand again and walked inside. When inside you saw many grimm and other people there. They were talking and laughing until they all stopped and pined up against the wall. A women came down wearing a black robe sort of thing but wasn't a robe she was pale and had white hair that had been separated into multiple buns. Her lower body showed off a lot of cleavage and she was wearing to shoes or socks. She had blue and purple veins lining up and over her body and there was a black diamond-crystal shape on her forehead. "hello sister." Salem spoke in a dark yet womanly voice. "hello Salem. I've brought you a human by the name of y/n and he wants to meet you." Zalina told Salem. "Oh? Well, seems you'd be perfect to be my king, otherwise known as husband." Salem spoke licking her pale lips. "looks like there's another wife for you y/n." Zalina spoke smiling. "indeed." Salem agreed as you groaned "don't worry y/n I'll be extra careful with you~💋❤ Salem spoke seductively again.

To be continued,  AGAIN!!!