There back

As soon as salem said that there was a huge explosion and her castle collapsed killing salem instantly. 

Y/N: WTF!!! HOW AM I ALIVE???

???: you're alive because we had sex, dumbass!!!

You look to see who said that...and on top of a piece of rubble, was SplendorWoman. and she didn't look happy. considering that her face was a dark red.

Y/N: so, does that mean i'm immortal?

SplendorWoman: No you fucktard!, you just can't die easily.

Y/N: Cool! but why are you mad?

SplendorWoman: I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU LEFT YOU FUCKING LEFT ME!!! 

Y/N: actually, YOU left ME because YOU cheated on me!

SplendorWoman: NO I FUCKING DIDN'T. HERE YOU FUCKING GO AGAIN ASSUMING THINGS JUST TO LEAVE!!!

y/n didn't say anything, because yes, it was true that after Slender cheated on him he said they did things they didn't do. 

Y/N: look...im sorry ok? i just wanted a break from all the drama.

Splendor: First of all! i didn't cause any drama! and second of all, you could've just taken a week  not 3 months! AND YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME!!! 

Y/N: again im sorry, can we just go back to how it used to be? 

Splendorwoman: its about godamned time you said that! and yes, we can. that is if you stop running away.

Y/N: thank you! and yes i will!

SplendorWoman was delighted that y/n was understanding and obedient. but that didn't stop her from looking over her shoulder because she told her sisters that she was going to find him.  unfortunately he saw her facial expression...somehow.

Y/N: is something wrong?

SplendorWoman: before i left to find you i told them.

Y/N: ok but i don't think i should go back to the mansion.

SplendorWoman: me neither. especially because she made this group type thing and the people are all killers and girls, they also all have a rough past.

 Y/N: ok, but where are we going to go?

SplendorWoman: well, i found about 3 mansions while you were gone and i was planning to surprise you with them, but thats when i found out you left. one's Brown, one's  Black, and the other one is blue and white. but were going to live together in the blue and white mansion. 

Y/N: ok

SplendorWoman teleported you two to the front of the blue and white mansion. 

Y/N: This looks amazing!

SplendorWoman: I know right!? but let's get to sleep its like 2:30 in the morning.

Y/N: ok

y/n got black sweat pants, a white shirt, and gray socks. Splendor woman got a rainbow nightgown. after you two changed, which was right infront of each other, SplendorWoman lead you upstairs, down a long hallway, and threw a door that had a huge bed, the walls were painted rainbow and the floor was dark, polished brown oakwood. you both got into bed, under the black covers. Splendor leaned half of her body on you, nuzzling her head on your neck. she fell asleep fast, you did the same, wondering about what's going to happen tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED, LISTEN!!! I KNOW IT MIGHT SAY "finished reading" BUTT!!! THERES STILL GOING TO BE MORE CHAPTERSSS!!! BBBBYYYYEEEE!!!