Salem's funtime

Before you could say anything a bunch of bewolves and grimm started attacking you. "let me handle this girls". You said to Salem and Zalina. You got you're Hidden Blade, (yes from assassins creed) your blue and Black Sword, and prepared to fight. (imagine It while listening to the video down below)

TIME SKIP, cuz im lazy😊

After you fought the needles and grimm Salem and Zalina thought you did so good that you deserved a prize. They both thought that kids your age like porn magazines and pornhub, so, they grabbed you and took you took the top of the tower where Salem's rooms was. "well y/n you fought really good so hears your prize." Zalina said sexually. "wait! What?!" you said a little scared as they both laughed and teleported there clothes off and stripped you without much struggle. Zalina hopped on your face while Salem hopped on your member that was already hard from looking at them naked. "ah~" Salem moaned hopping up and down on your member, it was really quick but you eventually cummed inside of her which made you feel really good because you moaned. When you moaned Zalina was still on or face and you had a deep voice so it vibrated underneath her pussy which made her cum in your mouth. You drank it proudly. They both flopped on the bed panting catching there breath as you flopped beside them and did the same. After you all took a breather you all got under they covers and went to sleep, with Zalina and Salem holding you tightly.

I'm sorry for not being able to make the chapter sooner I had to go to my girlfriends house because she had termites😒😒 but as I've said in the other chapters, To Be Continued.