???

So i have seen all of your comments and reads, yes i am really Happy to have that many reads and i'm continuing, now just to read it all again and see where were at...Ok! don't know if any one noticed but I read the last chapter and, here.we.go.

Welp, that was a great nights sleep. You woke up still next to Splendor, who was still leaning on you asleep. You gently got from under her and walked into the bathroom, getting in the bath, brushing your teeth, after that you got dressed and started eating breakfast. By then Splendor had woken up and was up, bathed, dressed, and ready to start the day. She ate breakfast with you, pretty fast considering you were a bite from done. She started a conversation with you, talking about how last night was the best sleep ever. You couldn't disagree with Her. 

SplendorWoman: "So y/n, did you sleep well?"

Y/n: "Yeah it was also MY greatest sleep ever."

SplendorWoman: "Well that's good to here, so I want to give you a choice, instead of forcing you like cold old Slendy~. Its either you live with me or go back to Slendy's mansion, which do you pick?"

Y/n: "w...well it doesn't really matter. what do YOU want me to do?"

SplendorWoman grinned ear to ear.

SplendorWoman: "Well I want you to stay with me, FOREVER~~"

Y/n: "o..ok."

SplendorWoman then took your hand and said, "Lets go on a walk, just me and you!" you replied with a shaky, "o...ok." again. Splendor dragged you out the door and down the path. after a while she let you out off of the path, you said, "Splendor, we might get lost!" Splendor looked at you and said, "We won't get lost, I promise." She then lead you a really leafy part of the woods and said, "Here we are!" She the flopped down on the ground, pulling you down with Her. You both looked up into the night sky, She then turned your way leaning on you again and falling asleep, cuddling you, you did the same, not before kissing Her forehead. 

TO BE CONTINUED, I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT TO WERE IT SAYS 'to be continued'! IF SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. 

fem cheater slenderwoman x male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें