Zalga

After you woke up you felt like someone was watching you. You decided to take a shower and after head out for some pizza. You got in the tub and turned on the warm water you slathered the body wash all over you're body then rinsed it out with the water. You then got you're hair wet and put some shampoo in it and rinsed the shampoo out. You then got out of the shower and dried yourself off with a towel. You then put on a black t-shirt, some black jeans, dark blue socks,  black converse, and a black and red hoodie. You put deodorant on and went out to Little Ceacers. You didn't exactly have a car because you're to busy buying money for college. You just couldn't get the slender sisters out of you're head. "I didn't do anything to them and they just cheat on me, assholes." you said to yourself. You finally arrived at little ceacers and ordered a three pepperoni pizzas, two deep deep dish pizzas, give bags of bread sticks and two more cheese pizzas. You then got the pizzas and walked back to you're house.  It was a little hard considering that it was to much pizzas. But you figured it would last you at least one or two months. You then opened the door and placed the one box of pepperoni pizza on the table and the rest in the fridge. You didn't have much in the fridge, just two packs of orange and grape crush plus the pizza you just bought. You grabbed a bag of bread sticks and the box of pizza and walked over to the couch to see splendor woman sitting there motionless until you said "what are you doing here?!" splendorwoman quickly turned around and said "oh y/n!" as she ran over and hugged you. You backed away from her. "what are you doing in my house!?" you asked again. "because you left us!" she said "offenderwoman said that she saw you talking and flirting with another girl!" you got mad "im flirting with someone else!? You were flirting with other guys! And you say I'm flirting with other people!?" splendorwoman just stood there looking down at you turning red, which means she's mad. "that wasn't me that was offender, that bitch lied. And I don't think yelling is going to get you answers". Splendor woman said in a low calm voice. You said "oh my god I'm sorry! I just thought that was you and got mad! Can you forgive me?. You asked splendorwoman. "yes" she answered. You felt so relieved "looks like you have yourself a girlfriend". Some girl said. You both turned around and saw a woman with red and orangish color with purple hair. "what do you want zalga!?" splendorwoman shouted at the so called girl named Zalga. Zalga simply said "y/n" ........."Fuck"