After effects

(I didn't feel like doing all the crap with the pictures so I just put a picture of my dog named Odin in)
You woke up with a major headache, "ugh what did I do last night?" You asked yourself yawning tiredly. " You fucked us, silly." Salem said. You turned around to see her in her usual black cape and dress and a girl with jet black hair, orange eyes, a red dress similar to salems, and black heels. ( Murcury and Emerald do not exist in this story) it took you a moment to process what Salem just said and when you did you blushed madly. Salem smiled and said, "y/n I'd like for you to meet Cinder Fall as she will be with you for all of eternity as your servant." Cinder gave you a small wave which you did the same. "Now y/n I wish to speak with you later on this afternoon so come to me by then." Salem said "sure can do." You answerd wondering what she wants. Salem left with Cinder following close behind you went back to sleep since it was 3:00 am in the morning. You woke bake up at 11:35. "How convenient." You mumbled as you got a shower, brushed your teeth three times as usual and put on black boxers with some pants, a black shirt black socks, black and white Lebrons

" You mumbled as you got a shower, brushed your teeth three times as usual and put on black boxers with some pants, a black shirt black socks, black and white Lebrons

L

ike a boss, and a black hoodie. (I'm not emo) after that you went to get yourself some breakfast. You wanted some mcdonalds so you went to Cinder and asked her if she could teleport you there. She said yes and opened up a black and purple portal you both stepped through and waited a few minutes and a white portal showed up and we both stepped out and we were in wendys. You groaned. " I..I'm really s..sorry is this good e..enough?" Cinder asked you terrified. The fuck did Salem do to her? You thought as you said "no it's fine." Cinder seems to be really relived. you seem scared is something wrong?" You asked Cinder. She looked back at you as with that nervous look on her face and said, "w..what!? No!" She exclaimed. "Ok if you say so." You said going to the line as Cinder sat down at a booth. You ordered two hasbrowns, to baconaters and two (random you decide the drinks) drinks. You waited and got the food, paid, and walked back to Cinder and said "here you must be really hungry."
"Thanks y/n but you really didn't have to." Cinder told you but you are way to nice.

Time skip to Salem's castle 🏰 !!!

When you two arrived it was 11:52 so you both said your goodbyes and went your separate ways. You just passed the time by making watt pad stories. (get it?) it was finally 12:00 and you walked around the castle until you found two big double doors titled Salem. You opened them to see a big black room and two really big doorways you chose to go into the right one where you found Salem sipping coffee and reading a newspaper. She noticed you and put the newspaper down and said "sit down at a chair, y/n we have a lot to discuss." "yes ma'am." you answered smiling not noticing her blush. You chose a chair right best to her and she said "as you already know Cinder had taken you out on a date before this." she said glaring at you. "I.. It wasn't a date!" you exclaimed nervously "mhm, come here." she said in a demanding tone or did as she said and leaned in. She whispered in your ear "your MINE!!!"

To be Continued.