the wait

Well,  that was weird, you thought to yourself. But that doesn't mean that you still weren't mad at slender. So to get that horrible day off you're mind, you've been going to fast food restaurants alone five times a week. Right now you didn't care if slender was cheating on you because you were actually cheating on her with splendor. You thought it was a dick move to cheat on her with her own sister, but you thought it was what she gets. You eventually learned that even splendor, that giggly and funny and...dare I say it...cute, woman has been flirting and touches other men in...spots. but that was enough. You had it. First slender now splendor!? You ran back to the mansion because you were currently at r/n. You packed all of you're things and ran out the door unnoticed. Y/n was really suspicious about how he got out of the mansion without nobody following him. But you figured it was just those whores trying to cheat on me again. But they can do all they want because y/n had some divorce papers he got a while back just in case slender made him mad even more. Then after you got out of that 3 hour long walk out of the woods, you headed to you're old house before you met the slenders. But before you went inside the house you turned around and saw a redish orangish figure appear a few feet back from you but you mistaken it for a human cosplayer . You then remembered when slender told you how she knew the devil and how the devil was actually a girl. Zalga, was it? You couldn't remember. You just knew that she was orangish redish that's 9 to 8 feet tall too and wanted to be with y/n forever. Y/n went inside the house and went to sleep and would do some research later, not knowing that Zalga was watching you and planning on taking you for herself.

Chapter 3?!