➢thirty-eight.

Woojin got to school 10 minutes before the bell. He would usually be there an hour earlier but last night he could not stop thinking about Hyejin. He stayed up for hours thinking about their previous conversation. He couldn't help but feel bad. But at the same time, he was eager to know what she's been wanting to tell them for days now. It kept him up all night.

He opened up his locker, pulling out his books he needed for the day and putting others away that he didn't. As he was doing so, something caught his attention.

Three students walked by him. Youngmin and two girls he couldn't identify. But one girl caught his eye. Her actions were different from the other girl beside her. She was playful but got embarrassed when her friends teased her. Woojin found her pout adorable, why haven't I noticed her before?

They soon turned the corner and Woojin was left staring at nothing. He quickly turned his attention back to his locker and grabbed his stuff before making his way to his first period.

✧ ── ✩ ── ✧

"Anyone spot her yet?" Daehwi asked his friends.

The eleven boys were sitting in their usual spot in the cafeteria. Daehwi found the supposed Hyejin (the wrong Hyejin) in last years yearbook and sent her pic to the boys privately without the girl knowing, hoping to surprise her. 

They were now searching for her in the busy, crowded room. Some of them were secretly scouting the place while a few of them were making it way too obvious.

But Woojin was only focused on one girl. The one sitting a few tables in front of him. She was sitting next to Youngmin and the other girl from earlier.

Even though Woojin was casually staring at her, Hyejin felt like someone was burning their eyes through her, as if they had lasers shooting out of their eyes. She looked around the room until she unintentionally locked eyes with the one person she hoped she wouldn't. She quickly looked away, almost knocking her lunch tray.

It's fine... he doesn't know me. 

Woojin also broke eye contact the moment it happened. He did not expect her to look this way, but for some reason it meant something to him.

"Well?" Daehwi asked again. His sassy voice brought everyone's eyes back to their own table.

"Nope, there's way too many people in the room to spot one girl." Jaehwan said. The boys agreed and went back to eating their lunch.

"We should message her, telling her to come to our table." Jinyoung suggested, picking at his food. He wanted to see her but was too shy to admit it. The girl he'd been talking to for weeks was from his own school and he had no idea. Did she know who he was? Did she really knew this entire time? Would she like him the way he liked her back?

"Sure lets do it." Jihoon said, opening up the group chat.

.

.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

today; 12:25pm

_

jiwhoo?

➢ wuddup my homies

psychohwan

➢ no

jiwhoo?

➢ sTOP iT