➢fifty.

"Lotte World here I come!" Guanlin cheered, running inside the indoor theme park, everyone following behind. 

The boys and Hyejin were at Lotte World. At first they wanted to go somewhere like the mall, or somewhere cheap- to Jisung's request- however with Guanlin and Jihoon begging the older boy for what seemed like hours that day, he finally gave in.

"Here we come, Guanlin. It's we." Daehwi said, words dripping with sass and a bit of irritation. He hoped to catch an hour of sleep on the way there. But the whole ride was filled with them "singing" songs and occasional screaming from Woojin and Jihoon. He got about 10 minutes of sleep, by most.

"But you said you didn't want to go, only Jihoon and I were the only ones excited to be here!" He pouted at the blonde boy.

Daniel butted in, "Hey Hyejin and I are too! Especially since Jisung paid for our tickets."

Jisung rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah whatever, anything for Hyejin honestly." She smiled at his response. "Thanks Jisung!"

"Alright where to first?" Minhyun asked, looking at the map with Jinyoung.

"French Revolution!"

"NO!" Some of the boys yelled, making Jaehwan pout. Hyejin walked over to him and patted his shoulder. No one wanted to ride the forever 360° loop-de-loop rollercoaster, no one.

"I was thinking... the Flume Ride?" Seongwoo smirked.

Jisung quickly shook his head, "No no and nO! We are not going on a ride that will make us wet, we just got here."

"Oh come on, you barely get wet on that ride." Woojin assured, the other boys nodding their heads in agreement.

"I don't care, still not going on that thing." Jisung crossed his arms.

The younger ones pouted, "Pleaseee~"

He put his foot down, "No!"

Putting his foot down wasn't enough as he suddenly went from standing on solid ground to sitting front row, meters high off the ground approaching the big drop.

"I hate you all!" He screamed as the ride came crashing down, splashing water everywhere.

Hyejin laughed, her eyes crinkled as she watched Jisung complain loudly while Seongwoo, Daehwi and Guanlin laughed and cheered as the ride was coming to a stop.

Woojin leaned against the railing beside her, eyes glistening as he watched her smile grow bigger by the second.

He nudged her, smirking, "Want to go next?" Her eyes widened as she turned to look at him.

"N-No I'm good, thanks though." She stuttered, shaking her head. Hyejin was not a big fan of this ride, and he knew that. She took steps back when Woojin started taking steps towards her.

"You sure?" He slyly smiled at her. She knew he was going to make a move on her, at any second he would grab her, dragging her to the queue line.

She continued walking back until she bumped into someone, "She said she doesn't want to."

 Hyejin turned around to see Jinyoung behind her, who's eyes were narrow as he glared at Woojin.

Woojin bit the inside of his cheek, holding back the words he wanted to say. "Yeah I know, I was only joking."

Jinyoung moved up beside Hyejin, glancing at her before turning back to him, "I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, I don't see her laughing."

Before Woojin got the chance to reply, the sound of laughter interrupted him, cutting through the tension. Hyejin motioned the two to follow her, regrouping with the rest of the boys.