-?

i uploaded "-end-" before this so check that out if you havent!

the last chapter, the last ending. enjoy!~

_________

— 6 Months Later —

"Quick guys hurry! The movie is about to start!" Daehwi screeched from the living room. He and some of the others were scattered around the floor, already snuggled in their blankets as they were getting ready for the movie to begin.

Everyone was gathered over at Daehwi's house for movie night; it was their Friday night tradition. So while they all spent 30 minutes choosing a movie to watch, a few of them moved to the kitchen to start making snacks.

"Well maybe if you helped us out with your food we would be out faster!" Jisung screamed back from the kitchen. Hyejin snickered at Jisung mumbling curse words to himself. He picked up two bowls of popcorn before exiting out of the room.

"Can I borrow the whip cream?" Hyejin asked Minhyun as she scooped up ice cream for the last bowl. The two were making ice cream sundaes for those who didn't want popcorn, which wasn't many.

He passed her the can, "Here you go m'lady," She thanked him as she shook the can, fluffing up the cream, "We all know how he likes his whipped cream." She snorted, agreeing with his statement.

Minhyun took two ice cream bowls in his hand before turning to her, "You got those right? I'm gonna head out. Call me if you need help."

"I will!" She replied, giving him a smile before he turned around, leaving her alone in the kitchen. She continued decorating the two ice cream sundaes, one for herself and the other for him. He specifically told her to drown the ice cream in candy and fluff, making her use up almost all of Daehwi's pantry.

"And done!" She plopped a cherry on top of her creation, admiring her work. She went to take the bowls in her hand until she felt two arms snake around her waist, back hugging her.

"How's my sweet tooth doing?" He whispered, his head resting on top of hers.

She instantly knew who it was, making her relax a bit... before opening her mouth, "It's about to rot from all the sugar its about to drown in, like do you even care about your own teeth? Even Chip Skylark would be jealous of your shiny teeth, and here you are wishing for cavities.."

She heard him chuckle, his arms leaving her waist and moving to her shoulders, turning her around and leaning her back on the counter, "I was talking about you, princess."

She looked away, feeling a bit flustered, "Yeah yeah I'm fine—"

"Now that I'm here, right?" He smirked, brushing a strand of her hair that hovered over her eye. "S-Shut up, stop being a cheese ball when the guys are in the other room."

He smiled, moving over to take his ice cream bowl from the table. "Thanks for the ice cream, and thanks for adding a mountain of whip cream on mine." He took a bit of the cream on his finger and playfully put it on the tip of her nose.

Her face scrunched up from the slight stickiness, "Yeah... I know how much you like whip cream."

"True, but I like you more." He leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on her nose, his tongue licking a bit of the whip cream off.

"Ew! You're so– Ugh!" She squirmed, pushing him away and wiping the excess cream away. She took her bowl before running towards the living room, plopping down on the floor with her blanket and pillow ready for her.