➢fifty-one.

announcement at the end of the chapter ♡

_________

"That was a lot of pizza..." Woojin said, rubbing his bloated stomach. He felt like it was going to burst at any second.

The two adoring teens were out on a Saturday evening. They just had their dinner at a pizza place, that wasn't filled with annoying, screaming kids running around. Woojin decided to treat her, saving up money to take her to some fine dinning pizza restaurant which Hyejin didn't think existed. After paying the bill, the two were now on their way to Woojin's favourite place.

"What do you mean?? It was only 8 slices! And we shared it!" She stared at him in disbelief, he literally told me he could eat an entire pizza, liar.

"Yeah well I was expecting 6 slices! I didn't know they would give that many." He said, attempting to defend himself.

"That many?? Boy you are so lucky I didn't order my own pizza." She puffed out a breath.

Woojin started giggling, his mind somewhere else. This got Hyejin tilting her head to the side, confused. "Why are you laughing?"

He smiled, eyes wandering, "I was just remembering your cute self with pizza sauce all over your face, with your cheeks adorably puffed out." She felt her cheeks heat up. She didn't expect him to say something like that so confidently without a stutter or two in-between.

"H-Hey, I was trying to eat as much as I could since your stupid self thought it was a good idea to drink as much soda as possible before the pizza arrived!" She poked his arm, "I ate more than half of that pizza!"

"The pizza was good though, right?" He nervously laughed, trying to change the subject.

"I wouldn't know, I lost the feeling of my tongue by the third slice." She grumbled. After today she felt like she couldn't eat anymore pizza for the rest of her life.

We all know that's a lie.

Woojin smiled, "Well you still looked cute while stuffing your face." He casually put an arm over her shoulder. Hyejin didn't seem to mind it, she was too focused on what he had just said.

"Oh stop trying to hide the fact that you're just weak." She pulled herself away from his side, turning around to face him as she walked backwards, "We both know that I'm the real winner, I'm sure everyone there knew that too."

The real winner to my heart, yeah.

"Okay okay yeah you win whatever." He playfully rolled his eyes, a wide grin spreading across his face as he watched the mischief girl cheer in victory.

✧ ── ✩ ── ✧

The two were currently in heaven, Woojin's heaven, aka the arcade. But to him, it wasn't just his heaven because of all the games there, it was because he was there with the girl of his dreams.

To Hyejin's surprise, it was more than an arcade. There were more than the typical arcade games here, from old school games to new ones. There were other floors that had all kinds of activities like pool and a virtual reality simulator, which the two had a lot of fun playing. It was safe to say she was impressed with everything Woojin had done for her and the way she was treated tonight.

"Okay where do you want to go next?" Woojin asked while collecting the tickets they won from their previous game. Woojin and Hyejin came to a close tie in Mario Kart, they had to play several times so Hyejin could "feel better about herself"; she wasn't a fan of coming in second.