➢forty-five.

The bell rang signalling the start of lunch. Hyejin waited by her locker for Woojin while she scrolled through her phone. New teasers of her favourite boy group came out and she's been more interested in that than focusing on the lessons for the first half of the day. Oh don't worry, she totally didn't get caught.

"Hey Yeji," A voice called infront of her. As if she never paid more attention to anything in her life, she quickly covered her nametag in a flash before looking up.

She sighed in relief, "You scared me, idiot!" She then proceeded to wack Woojin's arm, causing him to laugh from her outburst.

"Well did you really want me to say your name?" He said, an amused smile on his face. She thought about it, well I mean I wouldn't mind him saying my name if we were alone, together- 

at mcdonalds and he called my name, asking for my order.

"Y-You could have just whispered my name."

Woojin shrugged, "I could have, but I kinda like calling you Yeji, its like a cute nickname."

She looked away, blushing, "You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind."

"Well you clearly mind or else you wouldn't have said all that earlier and wouldn't have hit me either..." He rubbed his arm, pretending that he was still in pain from her 'violent' attack.

"Well I don't mind now. And stop pretending to be hurt, I barely hit you... you big baby." He giggles at her, watching her walk towards the cafeteria, leaving him behind.

✧ ── ✩ ── ✧

"I'm never going to another dance again." Sungwoon said, the memories of him sipping on diabetically sweet punch and munching on dried, hard cookies replayed in his head.

It was safe to say majority of the boys did not have fun at the dance this past friday, like always.

Jisung rolled his eyes, "You guys always say that, then get all giddy when another dance comes along."

"Okay but we go cause we like to dance, but all they do is play slow songs." Jaehwan groaned, resting his temple in his hands.

"Right?? I didn't even get the chance to show off my moves to Hyejin." Daniel sighed, taking a bite off his carrot stick.

Jaehwan scoffed, "Oh please, she didn't even notice you."

Daehwi smirked at him, "You're just salty you didn't have a date." 

"I don't think having a date would have made me any happier." He replied, secretly pointing to a certain boy.

Jinyoung wasn't paying any attention to their conversation whatsoever. His entire focus was once again on last nights couple.

He always wondered why he felt jealous over the two. Maybe because of how close they've gotten over a short period of time? Or maybe because they were everything he wanted to be with Hyejin.

He looked over at 'Yeji', seeing her smile at Woojin and suddenly getting shy. Why doesn't Hyejin react like that with me? The most shes ever done was awkwardly laugh and look back on her phone.

Was it that hard to find a girl who would just love and appreciate him? He thought Hyejin would be that girl.

There was someone else who's mind wasn't focused on their table. Seongwoo was in heavy thought. That moment he had with 'Hyejin' had been haunting him ever since. He looked lost, even dead, since first period rolled around. Most of the boys noticed his spacious mind but didn't bother asking him.