M

'Man' 'My man' - This is used to identify any person, this could be used to identify a friend, and 'opp' or someone who is already identified as the subject of the conversation. This can also used when referencing a female and is not solely exclusive to males.

e.g. 1, A person talking about something funny somebody said, 'My man said that Miss looks like a giraffe!'

e.g. 2, A person asking why somebody is acting up, 'Why's your man moving mad?'

'Moist' - Aside from its universal meaning or something retaining moisture it is also used to show that someone or something is doing something that's not respected or usually childish.

e.g. A person telling someone about how they want to go to the playground, 'You're hella moist for that, grow up my g.'

(This was kind of hard to explain as it's a 'if you know then you know' type of word.)

'Mind' - Other than its universal meaning this word could also be used to warn someone about something.

e.g. Someone telling someone to be careful of the police. 'Mind you don't get bagged by feds.'

'Moving' 'Move' - On its own it holds both the universal meaning and is used to show someone trying to pursue somebody.

e.g. A boy trying to talk to a girl he likes. 'I'm tryna move to you still.'

'Moving mad' - This is used show that a person is acting out of character or normality, such as eating something weird or doing something considered weird. It can also be used to show someone getting angry or becoming angry.

e.g. 1, Someone doing something weird in a normal environment. 'Their moving mad.'

e.g. 2, Someone addressing they are getting angry by somebody. 'I'm gonna start moving mad if you don't move from me.'