London: They've Followed

Doom Slayer's POV

So... Where to?

VEGA: I advise we follow the ship to it's destination.

As soon as the cargo ship stopped,  I jumped down from the crate onto the bay. Putting on the poncho, I took off towards the lower regions of London. Upon my descent, a robotic figure approached me, one with the similar color scheme as Samuel Hayden.

 Upon my descent, a robotic figure approached me, one with the similar color scheme as Samuel Hayden

???: Greetings.

I did the best I could to avoid grabbing a weapon and blowing it's head off. The similarities were just too much for me.

???: Are you lost by any chance?

Doom Slayer: Leave me alone.

I shook my head and walked passed as the robot just stood.

VEGA: Was it necessary?

Wait.

After taking a few steps, I could hear the hydraulics from the machine's feet rushing towards me.

Of course you don't listen.

Turning around, I grabbed the robot's skull. The machine struck the Praetor Suit with a makeshift knife, breaking the blade and tearing the poncho at the chest. Irritated, I slammed its skull against the concrete, smashing it into pieces of metal and wiring. With the machine out of the way, I continued on.

Yes it was.

VEGA: Hmm. Perhaps there is an uprising within this location.

What's this?

Noticing a massive statue in the middle of the empty square, I approached the plaque that lied below it.

VEGA: Before me I see the future, humans and omnics standing together, united by compassion, by common hopes and dreams

VEGA: Before me I see the future, humans and omnics standing together, united by compassion, by common hopes and dreams.-Tekhartha Mondatta.

He seemed to be the MLK of his time.

VEGA: According to several sources, Mondatta pushed for omnic-human equality. One would be correct to make similarities between the two.

One can only assume. Wait...