Gibraltar to Brazil: Carnival

Overwatch Command Ship...
Over the Atlantic Ocean...
Doom Slayer's POV

This suit's getting old.

Wearing my old Marine suit, consisting of a small green shirt, green pants with kneepads, boots, and a light grey helmet, I inspected the Praetor Suit in the privacy of a storage area. The one called Hana was busy with her video games, Lena was piloting the ship, and Brigitte was modifying her own suit of armor.

There's some rust on the abdomen and on the left shoulder from the demon's claw marks.

I sighed as I began searching for some heavy metal primer.

This thing's damn near indestructible, but...the rust is going to be its downfall.

Brigitte: Hey.

What?

Turning my head, Brigitte stood at the entrance to the storage area, staring at me with curiousity.

Brigitte: What are you up to?

Nothing important.

Walking towards the empty Praetor Suit, she circled around it, inspecting it herself.

Brigitte: Those things sure did a number on your suit.

I know. What do you want?

Brigitte: I could patch it up for you.

?

Brigitte: At a price, of course.

And that price is...what exactly?

Shrugging to her, she responded.

Brigitte: I want unfettered access to the suit.

Wha?

Brigitte: Despite our previous encounters, your suit has only taken minor scratches and rust. Meanwhile, Reinhardt's Crusader armor takes more damage in one fight than a new car in a demolition derby.  Something that durable has my curiousity going. It makes me wonder what lies within it.

It's just a suit of armor, a really....good....suit of armor, no you can't touch it.

Looking back at the suit, I shook my head and began to rub the primer over the scratches, only to find the woman trying not to laugh at me for some reason.

Yeeeeees?

Brigitte: You're doing it wrong. Lemme see it.

Hey!

Snatching the primer out of my hand, she chuckled as she handed back the primer.

Brigitte: It's not even primer, you goober.