Numbani: Doom

Doom Slayer's POV

???: The Doom Slayer himself appears before us. It's a shame, really. They made you out to be much bigger.

Sarcastically praising me on the rooftop of the Vishkar building, the man slowly walked towards me. Confused about the man, I tilted my head till Brigitte spoke up from beside me, informing me of the man we faced.

Brigitte: Akande Ogundimu, the Scourge of Numbani.

Akande: That's Doomfist to the likes of you. As for the title, you are mistaking me for my teacher. I will be the one to expand that title worldwide.

Junkrat: You the bloke responsible for taking our job?

Glaring at the Junkers, he responded with skepticism.

Doomfist: And you two must be the mercenaries he hired.

Turning his head to the man behind him, he replied.

Doomfist: Do what you want with Sanjay, and stay out of my way.

Sanjay: Wait...! What the hell, Akande!?

Doomfist: Our organization is only as strong as our weakest link.  Prove me wrong.

Sanjay: I don't even-!

With a sadistic smile, Junkrat and his associate began walking past Doomfist towards the man.

Junkrat: Ooooh! This'll be fun...

Satya: I should've seen this long ago.

Doomfist: As for you Satya...

Satya: Bastard.

Noticing the weapon at her side, he squinted his eyes in her direction.

Doomfist: When we say to be gone...

Going for her weapon, she was beaten by the man's fist. Hitting her entire body, she was launched off of the building screaming for help.

Brigitte: No!

Doomfist: You stay go-.

Hitting the man in the face with her mace, Brigitte stepped forward while swinging around for another hit. In doing so, the chain wrapped around Doomfist's gauntlet. Aware of this, the man pulled her towards him before punching her in the face with his left arm.

Brigitte!

As the woman let go of her flail, she fell to her knees, with a large bruise on the left side of her face. Looking up at the man, he tossed aside the tangled up flail as he pulled back his gauntlet. Sprinting towards her, I caught up to them before the man extended out his gauntlet. Placing a hand on his gauntlet, I pushed back against it as much as I could, stopping his momentum mid-swing.

You son of a bitch!

Doomfist: Hmm?

The man's eyes widened a bit as he realized that I had stopped his strike. Taking the chance, I grabbed the man's neck with my right hand and lifted him off the ground.

Doom Slayer: RRAAAAAAHHH!

Slamming the man down hard against the concrete rooftop, it gave way, dropping the two of us together towards the next floor. Punching the man through the floor a few times, he flipped us around and responded with a few punches himself from the gauntlet, each one causing us to go through floor by floor with a loud thud. After barreling through a good one hundred floors, I had enough of it. Creating enough space, I stomped both feet onto the man's chest as hard as I could, forcing him through the last twenty-five floors at breakneck speeds.