Gibraltar to Russia: A Common Enemy

CEO Office...
Volskaya Industries...
St. Petersburg, Russia
3rd Person POV

Katya Volskaya: There are too many people who know my secret. It's bound to leak out to the public.

Sitting in her luxurious office, the head of Volskaya Industries contemplated to herself on her next move.

Katya: First the Omnics, then Talon, the unknown meteorite, and now these....things.

From a small tablet in her hand, she watched security footage of several Russian soldiers being slaughtered by the demons of Hell in Veliky Novgorod. Irritated by it on top of everything else, she threw the tablet at the wall in frustration, breaking it into several piece.

Katya: God dammit!

*Crash!*

Taking a few deep breaths, she stared at a picture of herself and her daughter.

Katya: I can't keep this up forever

Beggining to sob, she continued.

Katya: What am I supposed to do? What can I do?

As a single tear rolled down her eye, the sound of the wooden door knocking from the other side stopped her from continuing.

General: Ms. Volskaya, are you alright? We heard some ruckus from out here?

Wiping the tear away, she regained her composure and spoke with authority.

Katya: Yes. Everything is fine, general. What do you need?

General: We've concluded our investigation on the unknown meteorite.

Katya: And?

General: We found an Omnic-.

She muttered to herself.

Katya: Great.

Then she continued.

Katya: I do not care what you do with it.

General: It claims to be a scientist and came willingly.