Prologue

Mumbai

NEIL

standing by the window of his bedroom, Stood ACP Neil Khanna with a hard expression on his face.

looking at his face, you could easily get that he is having a thousand thoughts running in his head.

he stood there overlooking the moon and thought,

"Why did you do it Avni?Didn't i love you enough?
Why did you have to destroy everything?
I know you were broken and i understand that you were scared,  but that still doesn't excuse what you did.
I never thought you would do this  and i thought you were different.
You did what you had to do and in the process, you broke my heart and destroyed any love or respect that i have ever had for you.

I hate you."

.......

DELHI

AVNI

In a dark corner of a beautiful apartment, a figure, huddled, clutching a picture, crying quietly.

The cries are as painful as they are quite.

it was heart wrenching.

"i miss you so much Neil, i am so sorry.

i know that you must be hating me right now, but i did what i had to do

i am so sorry shona, i hope one day you would forgive me even though i know what i did is unforgivable.

I love you"

Avni Ayesha said while looking at the moon from the place she is huddle in.

....

Hello guys, this is a prologue to the second installment of THE OTHER END OF THE LINE.

i hope you like like and give it as much love as you gave the other book.

thank you.

Please don't forget to vote and leave your input about how you found it below.

Thanks again.