Inner Turmoil - Her

WARNING - NOT PROOFREAD

Out of all the people in this universe that Ali could be friends with, it just so happened that his new best friend is the one person she has hidden away from for the last 5 years.

The one person that whenever she thinks about him she feels really guilty of hurting him, well not only him but she has truly hurt intentionally and whenever she thinks about him, she get all guilty about what she did.
The one person that is part of the very few people that have loved her in all of her damaged form.

If she is going to be honest with herself, Neil is only really the one person that has seen her at her worst, at her most self hating period at her most broken self and has still managed to love her completely and selflessly without really asking for anything in return.

He just loved her and stood by her. He had always been there for her even now, when ever it gets too much for her to handle, she thinks about him and then she calms down.

The one person that she has ever loved in her life and one person that she is ever going to love in her life.

When Avni saw Neil at Ali's cafe 3 days ago after so many years, all she wanted to do at the moment was to run to him and hug him tight. She wanted to hold him and feel human and kiss him and feel him.

She wanted to tell him how she misses him, how she loves him and how sorry she was for leaving him when he needed her the most. She wanted to tell him so many things and she wanted to hear so many things for him too.

She wanted him to hold her and kiss her just like he used to do even though she knows that it wont happen, it's not possible but at that time,it was all she wanted. It is all she still wants.

There is this saying that you can lie to everyone but you can never lie to yourself, so Avni  is not even going to attempt lying to herself about admitting that she has missed him. She has missed him very very very much.

There were times in the last five years that she couldn't to sleep. She kept wake just thinking about him and there was a time that she felt like she can't go on without him anymore and has decided  to go back to him and she did.

She went back but she was late. Neil has already packed and left the place.

She can still remember the holey feeling she had in her heart when she stood at the door to their closed apartment.

It was at that moment she realizes just how much Neil meant to her and how much she really loves him.

She felt completely empty and lonely. She even thought about checking him at his house in India.

During the time she and Neil were together, Avni knew that Neil and his family live in Mumbai. she knows that he belongs to a very rich and influential family which if she wanted she can just browse up on his Google about his family and get his address because of his families influential status but she didn't because she felt that she doesn't have any right to do that.
So she gathered herself and started living her life as best as she could with a broken heart.

From the time Avni and her mother decided to come back to India, and Mumbai. There has not been a day that passes without Avni thinking about Neil and the possibility of meeting him someday, so where but it never crossed her mind that she might meet him so Soon and also with Ali.

It was just something that she had never imagined because Neil is the last person she would ever thought of being friends with Ali. They are just too different with each other in every manner for anyone to shine them to be friends, so when she saw him at Ali's  cafe and heard that they were very good friend not just friends, she was very shocked. She still is finding it unbelievable.

After the awkward and uncomfortable and unsuccessful reunion meeting she had with Ali, Avni received a call from Ali asking her to meet again and this time during the day so that his friends cannot intrude on them.
He wants them to really talk and after a lot of convincing, Avni finally agreed to meet him for brunch because she really needs her best friend. She has missed him and she wants to talk to him.

The only thing Avni is dreading is meeting Neil again, even though a part of her wants to see him even if it is from afar.

She just hopes today passes without much drama because drama is the last thing is wants in her life right now.

.....

I hope you guys like it. I am not very happy with this one because I am still not completely myself. I just don't want to keep on delaying it.
VOTE AND COMMENT.
do that for faster updates.
Faster and hopefully better too.