Character sketch and Background Story

Khanna Family is the same as the show.
Mehta Family is the same as the show.
DD, Ali, Nanno, everyone and everything is the same as the show except AvNeil.
As we have seen from the first book, Avni and Neil met or have met in a different situation from the show and here Avni is not going to be a thief because it doesn't really have an impact to the story.
Avni and  Neil will meet again, but in a different situation and under different circumstances.
The situation with Avni and DM has bee  done here, she has already taken her revenge and DM is in jail, Amol is now Aman, that is where the story will take off from.
There will be no MItali, Juhi, Mishti/ Saesha and Mowgli because i honestly hate all of them from the bottom of my heart in that same order.
Neil met DD not because of juhi but because of Ali when he had an accident similar to juhis in the show but here, that's the first time they all met.
DD cause Alis accident and Neil helped him and took him to the hospital, he was in depression at that time because of how Avni has left him.
They all helped each other with their problems.
Neil with his depression, Ali with his broken bones from the accident and DD with his addiction, that's how they all became very close to each other.
And because you ask, Ali still owns CHamko cafe.
.....

Neil and Avni will meet again, but this time around, it is going to be Avni who will do the wooing.

Its going to be a fun yet intense journey with a lot of love, hatred, laughter, fights, comfort and pain.
It is going to be a journey of forgiveness, solace, family, togetherness and much more.

....
I hope you guys have as much fun while reading it as i know i would have while writing it for you.
If anyone has any question