inner turmoil - him

Warning: Not Proofread

........

Seeing her in front of his eyes after so many years was like a guilty pleasure for Neil.

He hates her so much, but at that moment,all he wanted to do was to take her in to his arms and hug her tight, never to let go ever.

He wanted to kiss her and forget about everything that has happened between them. He just wanted to feel her again in his arms.

He wanted to kiss her and shout at her at the same time time for leaving him.
He wanted to talk to her and also listen to her speak.

But above all, he just wanted to ask her how was she? He wanted to know is she has been fine.

He has never realized that he has missed her, and so much for that matter.

After so many years of trying and finally succeeding in hating Avni, Neil knows that somewhere still in his heart loves her dearly and that part of him that still loves her, that part has missed her so much that it pains.

He has missed her so much without him even realising and just seeing her in front of him yesterday made him also realise just how much he still loves her because as soon as he saw her, a part of him that has been dead for so long came back to life again.

In all his life, loving Avni has been one of the most beautiful experiences in his life, but as beautiful as that experience might have been, it has also been the most painful and hurtful experience in his life.
Now Neil truly beliefs in all those people that say love is pain.
It really, truly is.

He is also very sure that they just don't say it for the sake of saying, he truly believe that they say it because they might have  experienced that painful love.
Because getting deeply hurt in love can turn anyone into a poet. With the amount of pain in him, Neil truly believes that if he starts writing about all the emotions and pains he has experience from the moment he met Avni, he believes he would definitely be the worlds best selling author in his genre.

Loving Avni  has been a bittersweet experience for him, more bitter than sweet but the sweet part is also still there.

She had been his first love, first kiss, first girlfriend, first everything and she would definitely be the last too.

The experience he had with her is not something he is very fond of. He had been scarred for life and not just him, even his family had felt the after effect of his painful heartbreak. He is very sure that is not something they would like to experience again in their lives.

It was painful and exhausting but he stills love her.

Thinking back now, Neil can vividly remember the time he came back home completely broken beyond repairs. His mother cried for days seeing his condo, his Bebe was disturbed, hysterical and restless and his Dad, he can't even find the right words to describe what his dad was then but he was definitely shocked, concerned, disturbed, supporting and many other things.

He could still remember how his mother tried to make him talk and how his Bebe tried to make him eat and how his dad was always there for him no matter what, even though they don't talk but Neil really appreciated the silence. It was very comforting.
He feels so blissful for having such a wonderful  family who have always supported him through thick and thin.
He also feels sorry for having put them through so much trouble at that time.

As much as he feels sorry, he hates Avni for it also because everything started for him but sometimes he also hates himself for falling in love with Avni.

He believes had he not fallen for her in the first place, then all this mess would not have happened and everyone would have been happy and content in their lives.

Even though they don't say it, Neil knows that his family are still very concerned about himself and doesn't blame them for it. He totally gets where they come from.

He so hates Avni for all the damage and pain she has caused in his life and the the lives of those important people in his life that have also been affected somehow.

He hates her for making him love her only for her to get up and leave. He hates her for giving up on them so fast and easy. He hates her making him think everything was alright when it clearly wasn't but he hates her the most when he thinks about the most cowardly decision she made before leaving.

He hates her for abandoning them and for that, he will never forgive her.
Never ever.

......

Leave your reviews and comments. I would be looking forward to them.
Vote also please.
Thank you.