Teaser

As she walks down the stairs, walking towards her groom in her bridal attire, looking more beautiful than any angel, Neil felt his breath get seized for a moment.

For a moment, he forgot that he was supposed to be angry with Avni.

He forgot that he was supposed to hate her.

For that moment, he forgot that he is doing all this for his family, for the most important person in his life.

For that moment, he forgot that he is getting married to her out of helplessness and that she should most probably still try to act as if nothing bothers him and he doesn't care about anything that is going on around him.

All that he seems to remember at that moment is, this is the woman that he has loved with all his being, the only woman he has ever loved and that same woman is now walking towards him to get married again but this time with the knowledge and blessings of his and her family. He is marrying her not in secret and not as a secret.

At that moment, he allowed himself to forget, to forget all the anger, the pain, the longing, the anguish and the hatred.

Just for that moment, he decided to just allow himself to enjoy the moment and see what happens when two different worlds collide.