1. BLAZING BALLS

LEILA~

"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do.

"I tried you know, it's been eleven fucking months we're dating and I still can't expect anything from you to pleasure me." He said. Is this what our relationship was all about? I thought to myself. Still didn't have the guts to say anything.

"How the hell can I want you Leila? You're own mother didn't even want you." As soon as those words came out of his mouth, I felt like something died inside of me that day. 'My own mother didn't even want me.'

"You thought you changed me but you're wrong

"You thought you changed me but you're wrong. You can never change me. No one can. I'm not your love sick puppy. I've decided to move on and so should you."

So all the time we spent with each other, all this time he actually felt nothing? I was just a new chew toy for him? I asked to myself. I wanted to ask him out loud but for some reason I couldn't find my voice. I felt the lump in my throat increasing as I tried to sallow the humiliation, anger, pain and an unbearable urge to scream.

I just stood there starring at him in awe. The guy whom I trusted with my problems was pretending the whole time. Pretending what exactly? To like me? Love me? Why the hell on earth anyone would do that?

All he wanted was to get physical with me. But that's another story, what I couldn't figure out was why would he did this in front of entire school? Sure we had a little argument yesterday night but that could not be the reason for this.

 But that's another story, what I couldn't figure out was why would he did this in front of entire school? Sure we had a little argument yesterday night but that could not be the reason for this

"Fuck" Someone said beside me breaking my chain of thoughts and that's when I saw. Sophie and Ezra kissing right in front of whole student body and teachers. WOW! I thought to myself. That asshole didn't waste any time. All this time it was right in front of me and I still couldn't put my finger on what was wrong.

Never in my life am I falling in love with a player I take a vow silently cursing myself for being so naïve. I knew very well that Ezra wanted some sort of reaction from me... anything. Everyone was waiting for my next move. Will I cry like a little girl or maybe bash him for being a jerk, maybe call Sophie a mega slut.
But I'm not going to let him have that pleasure or anyone else by letting myself being degraded to their level. I know better than to give in, I know better than to create an unnecessary scene. I held my head high, and with as much grace as I could muster; I silently walked out of the gym that was so beautifully decorated for the homecoming.