17. I DONT TRUST YOU

EZRA~

I swear I have never seen Luke so restless in my whole life. He looked like life has been sucked out of him. He barely ate and talked to us. All through the day he was just lying in bed doing nothing but murmuring he was a dick.

"Dude you stink and so does your dick. So just get over yourself." Jack groaned.

We tried everything to comfort him but nothing worked. We tired playing Ps-II with him, made him watch porn; Jack even tried to make out with him. But things just didn't affect him anymore.

"Get up we're going out." Chase said sternly.

Luke didn't say anything. "You either get up now or I'm going to give Rachel's number to that chick you slept with." Jack threatened Luke.

Luke gave him a death glair "You wouldn't" Luke dared to Jack.

Jack gave him infamous smirk "Try me" he said and Luke stuck him tongue out at him.

Nonetheless he got out of bed only to rest his ass on couch. "I don't feel like going out. You guys can go if you want, no one's stopping you."He said smugly.

"Remember you asked for this.." Jack said smirking and took his sleek cell phone out and started typing something.

"I'm coming." Luke signed and gave up. He quickly changed and came out. Jack triumphantly smirk and made his way outside the dorm. We couldn't figure out where to go, so we decided we'd just watch a movie or something. As we entered the theatre, a girl with multi colored highlights came and smiled at us.

'Not again' I thought. Luke didn't even acknowledge her and went to find his seat. "Your ticket please." she said smiling. Jack gave her the tickets and she showed us our seats.

Luke was already settled as he stared blankly at the screen. "Enjoy your movie" she said eye raping me and I shrugged at the thought. Uh.. I can't even imagine how Leila handles all this men attention.

No surprise Jack had found himself a girl to make out with. That guy didn't even need to know the girl's name to get inside her pants. Halfway through the movie I glanced at Luke who was trying hard to kill time. He hasn't spoken to us since last night. And it was really weird because it's Luke we're talking about.

"What are you thinking right now?" I asked him in a hushed tone.

"Do you even have to ask?" he said annoyed.

"Just give her some time Luke.. She loves you and she'll forgive you." I tried to reason with him.

"I don't know man... I am such a dick" he signed. He was massaging his temples and it really did kill me to see him this miserable.

"What if she finds someone else like Leila did?" he asked scared. What an actual fuck! How dare he say that she had found someone else? I didn't say anything else as I abruptly got up from my seat and stormed out of the theatre. I walked towards the road. "Ezra..." Luke yelled from behind.

"Hey... wait up. I didn't mean it like that" he said panting.

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry... I" he started again but I jerked myself from his grip and took a step behind.

"That was exactly what you meant." I spat at him.

"How can you even say that? You for all people." I said. He gave me a laugh. Are you kidding me! He's seriously laughing?

"How can I say that? How can she do that? You should have seen the way that guy looks at her. I just wanted to warn you. Because by the looks of it, he doesn't need much time making her fall in love with him." he spat with same intensity.