2. FUCKING NUN

EZRA

I woke up in the morning feeling tired and grumpy. Why? I couldn't figure out. Next to me was lying a very naked Sophie. Last night after the prom I brought her home with me.

 Last night after the prom I brought her home with me

I had to give her at least an eight. She was hot but nothing compared to Leila. Sophie had pink blond hair, doll face, nice figure. But Leila on the other hand was a dark beauty.

Her brunette hair made her blue-grey eyes stand out

Her brunette hair made her blue-grey eyes stand out. Freckles sprinkled across her nose make her look adorable without even trying. She had the best assets. If anything she was a Greek goddess to me. I know I shouldn't think about her. I don't know why but I was feeling a slight pain in my chest since last night, since I broke up with Leila. I tell myself to get over it.

I never gave a damn about any girl I fucked before. But then again, I didn't screw her, I fucking dated her. It's true that I did care about her. And a part of me still did.

But Sophie showed me what I was missing. She made me realize that it's okay to have fun. Nonetheless I was happy with the choice I made. Or was I? 'No nooo Ezra! You have already made up your mind, don't back out now.' I mentally scolded myself.

"Just fucking stop thinking about her." I mumbled.

I felt Sophie's hand on my chest, gently caressing. "You're awake?" I asked her in a bored tone.

"Good morning baby" she said. I smirked "Get out" I said while looking for my shirt since I was wearing only boxers.

Her face fell and she fake frowned at me. "Not even a good morning kiss? " she asked me chuckling.

"We have school today; I don't want to get late." I said while closing the bathroom door to take a quick shower. I turned the shower on as I heard her yell 'Goodbye'.

As I walked towards my car. "Good morning honey" Mom said watering her rose plant.

"Morning mom " I said while getting inside the car.

"Wait a minute mister, how was prom last night?" She asked.

"It was fun mom, I need to get going now." I said motioning her that I'm running late.