4. A HOT CHICK TO BANG

EZRA~

I've been feeling restless since I had 'The Talk' with Chase. Did I really go that far? I closed my eyes and replayed the Homecoming night. What I did to Leila was horrible I admit it. I was a jerk to her.

But I did what I had to do. I couldn't take it anymore. I mean the break up was not all my fault. Was it? I was fighting with my inner self when I came to conclusion that I had to apologize to Leila.

She didn't deserve what I did to her. Then why did I? I don't know why but I was a little excited about the thought of seeing her.

Do I miss her? Puff... Of course I do. But I'm not going to admit that. Maybe I was just excited to see her warm smile. Her storm grey eyes. What? Stop it you idiot. You don't love her. So excited or not I had to apologize anyway.

And with that I went to girl's locker room because I knew hell will break loose the day Leila will go to gym class in time. I was standing in front of her locker when someone hugged me from behind.

I quickly turned around and saw Sophie grinning at me. My face fell then and there. I thought she was... I shouldn't have expected. After whatever happened I'll be lucky if she even look at me.

"What?" I asked her trying to get away from her grasp.

"Missed me?" Sophie asked. In her dreams I thought.

"Nope" I said popping 'p'. "I actually came here to..." she didn't even let me finish my sentence when she smashed her lips on mine and kissed me hungrily.

My eyes went wide she grab my hands and placed them on her ass. I wanted to kiss her back but for some reason I couldn't. I just didn't feel like kissing anyone else. I tried to push her away but damn was that girl was strong!

"I need to get changed, continue your business elsewhere " I heard someone said and so did Sophie.

She finally pulled apart. I looked at the direction where the sweet voice came from, my eyes widened when I saw Leila standing there looking all cute and adorable. 

Her eyes were puffy which means she must have cried all night.

"Jealous much? " Sophie chuckled. Leila couldn't help but roll her eyes at her. "Don't worry we're almost done, right babe. " she said.

I came to apologize to Leila and she just had to ruin it. So I did what I thought the situation demanded. I walked out of the locker room.

It was now lunch time and I knew if I go to cafeteria Leila wouldn't go there, besides I can't deal with Rachel's death glare anymore.

So I just grabbed my lunch and went outside to sit with guys. Around twenty minutes later two junior boys walked pass talking about Leila?

"Hey, come here" I ordered them. They glanced at me then slowly made their way to our table.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. They looked at each other and the blonde one spoke

"Ac...Actually in cafeteria Sophie" he shuttered.

"Just tell me goddamit" I barked.

They were testing my patience. The other guy finally spoke and told everything that happened between Sophie and Leila. "Go" I said to them. They marched straight without even looking behind at us again.

"I didn't know she had an elder sister." Chase said surprised.

"Neither did me." I said Thinking.

Lunch was over and I had a free period that meant football practice. Physical work can be really challenging if you're mentally prepared for it.

All through the practice I kept thinking about what those juniors said. After what felt like forever I went to take shower.