19. HAUNTED GIRL'S NIGHT OUT

LEILA~

It's been two weeks since all that drama happened and I still get chills thinking about it. Ezra has been completely ignoring me which was quite a surprise because that guy didn't use to give up so easily. Not that it bothered me. I mean it did stung a little but I didn't show it.

Damon was super busy with his work so I didn't get to see him. He made sure we talked late at night. He sometimes use to come around three in morning, I use to stand in front of my window and Damon use to sit in his car.

 He sometimes use to come around three in morning, I use to stand in front of my window and Damon use to sit in his car

We would talk for hours and would watch each other through window. It the most romantic thing I've ever done. Every now and then Rachel would peek and 'aweee and oohhh' at Damon. Currently I was working at my assignment which was literally killing me.

"I need a break." I groaned in frustration.

"Yes your honor, I will make sure your hoe gets paid enough to bang you back." Rachel said like she was in a court, already running through number of cases. I laughed... this girl I swear, she was a rare piece of art and no one can replace her.

"I can now say that you have completely lost it." I said laughing. She sighed and came running towards me. She hugged me tight and snuggled her cute head in my neck. I laughed as she tickled me.

"No more than you I'm sure." She said grinning.

"But seriously, I need a break too." she said.

"Let's go out, it's been forever since we had spent time together. We need a girl's night out." She suggested.

"Talk about girl's night... I think I have a plan." I said with a devilish smile on my face.

"What's on your mind?" Rachel asked with equal enthusiasm.

"Collect as many girls as you can. We're having a haunted girl's night out." I said suddenly feeling super confident. Half an hour later we had total 6 girls including Abby, Kristen, Alex, Fatima, me and Rachel. We sat on floor making a circle. I took out an old map I had.

"So... Rachel said we are having a haunted girl's night out. Sounds interesting." Abby said. We had included only those girls who were not easy to be scared to be honest. We needed girls that have strong heart. Abby and Fatima were my classmates and Alex was Rachel's. They were cool girls unlike those who Jack and Ezra use to sleep with. And that's why we instantly clicked.

"Yes we are." I said.

"Wait..let me bring my Oreos" Alex said and took out her Oreo packet. Yup... she is crazy about Oreos like I'm crazy about ice creams.

"So what are we up to?" Rachel asked.

"Colorado Fort." I said. Fatima and Abby knew about this fort because they were also archaeology students, but Rachel, Kristen and Alex had no idea.

"What's that?" Alex asked clueless.

"Shall I began the story ladies?" Abby asked and we all nodded.