14. YOU NEANDERTHAL

LEILA~

It was 6 PM already and Damon must be on his way to pick me. After the discussion I had with Rachel. I'm even more confused about my feelings. Lastly I decided to just go with the flow.

This going with the flow technique can never go wrong

This going with the flow technique can never go wrong. Accept whatever comes along, after all this is what I have been doing my whole life, accepting all the worse things. And for the change I'd like to accept the hot things.

It was just a dinner with a friend, which happens to be the most gorgeous guy I've ever laid my eyes on. I'm not going to lie; there was no comparison between Damon and Ezra. They both were unique and handsome in their own way. You can't choose between them.

But there was one similarity between them. They both were men and men are dogs. Now thinking of it. It is wrong to call men a dog because they don't have the basic quality that dogs have 'Loyalty'.

These whore fuckers can never be loyal. But nonetheless I had lost my heart to a player. No matter how hard I try to deny. I would never forget him. There is only a limit I can tolerate; the only reason why I am not giving Ezra a chance is because I'm beyond scared.

I can't risk losing everything again. For I know a person a can minimize their certain character or habits but they can never completely change it. I know I'm trying to chicken out of the situation but I'm tired facing them alone.

I pushed all these thoughts in the back of my mind as I concentrated on how I look. I didn't want to impress anyone. I was wearing a satin dress because I love the feeling of it against my skin. I kept my hair loose and naturally curled. Some lipstick, some kohl and I was good to go. I was a looking like a human and that was enough for me.

I heard my cell phone going off and that was my cue that Damon is waiting for me outside

I heard my cell phone going off and that was my cue that Damon is waiting for me outside. I told him to park a few blocks away. There is no way in hell I want Ezra to know about my newly found friend. For I know he would misinterpret and will kill the living daylights out of Damon.

People think they know Ezra and that he is short tempered. But they have no idea! When Ezra is really pissed then even his mom don't dare to say anything to him let alone anyone else. I've seen him getting pissed a couple of times and trust me, it was not pretty. It just gets worse if you try to talk him out of it when he's pissed.